Chapter 20

"Yea. Now..fix yourself and meet me downstairs.
"What! You're not going to help me!" He said pointing at his hard-on. I had to stifle a giggle.
"Oh, you think this is funny?"
"Sorry."
"....."
"Hahahahaha! Sorry! Katsu! Omg! HAhahahaha!"
I ran out of the bathroom laughing. I got a pair of sweat pants and ran downstairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is a continuation of the last chapter.)
I got downstairs and saw the squad chilling on the couch.
"Hey."
"Hey! We couldn't find Bakubro!"
"Oh...really? That's odd."
"Anyways! We're gonna have a sleepover!"
"Oh! Alright!"
"Hey." Katsu walked downstairs and acted like he was doing nothing.
"Hey, Bakubro! Where were you?"
"I.....was busy."
"Hahahahaah!"
"You think that's funny!?" He grabbed me and threw me on the couch where Sero and Kami were.
"Ooff!" 
"Hey! We're not trying to say you're heavy Mari but that hurt..." Kami pouted.
"Sorry Kam." I kissed his cheek which Katsu did not like.
"Oi! Don't you fucking kiss him!" He grabbed me and held me in his arms tightly.
"Hahaha!" We all laughed.

After getting everything ready and ordering pizza and getting blankets and video games and movies we finally sat down on the couch and a few of us sat on the floor leaning on the couch. 
On the couch were Katsu, Me, Mina, and Kiri. And on the floor were Sero and Kami. 
We all had a bunch of blankets on us and we each had pizza and sodas. 

After a while, we were done playing games and eating.
"Now what?"
Mina and I stared at each other and then smiled real big.
"Spa time!" We both screamed. 
Mina cleaned up and started setting pillows on the floor while I went to my room and bathroom grabbing my whole set. 
I ran downstairs and smiled real big.
"What the heck is Spa time?" Katsu asked while yawning. It was obviously passed his usual bedtime.
"We're gonna do skin routine!"
"Yay!" Kamaria screamed.
"Dude...you like that?" Sero asked
"I mean who wouldn't like getting pampered by hot girls?"
After that comment, he got a pillow thrown at his face by Katsu really hard knocking him down.
"Keep your filthy comments away from my girlfriend!" He growled. 
We all laughed. 
I set everything up on the floor while Mina tried getting the boys to do it.
"Fine! I want my skin to become better! It'll look manly!"
"Fine..I'll do it too then...."
"I was already in!"
"No."
"C'mon Bakugou! Please!"
"No."
"Mari!"
"Yea?"
She gestured to Katsu s I sighed and told her to go start with someone. The rest went to do something else.
I went and sat on Katsu's lap. He instantly put his hands on my hips.
"Katsu~"
"Yea baby?" He murmured while running his nose lightly against the skin of my neck.
"Do it...please?"
"No baby."
"Please? For me?" I gave him puppy eyes. When he didn't budge I leaned down and started kissing his neck and slowly started nipping at his skin while kissing around. 
"Baby~" I found his sweet spot and started sucking on it lightly.
"Fuck~" 
"Please?"
"Fine." He groaned. I kissed him and then got off of him. 

"I'll start with Katsu!"
"I think Bakugou wouldn't like it if you pampered someone else anyways."
"Damn right I won't!"
I sat Katsu down on the floor on a pillow. I sat in front of him. 
"Alright..let's begin."
Katsu stared at the thing I had and got nervous.

A few hours later-

I put on the green mask on Katsu's face. 
"What the heck is this now?"
"It's to give you nice skin. Just stay still."
".....It's hardening. Why is it getting hard?"
"We'll peel it off later."
"Wouldn't that hurt?"
"Yea.....just a little though."
After I put it on his face, I started doing his nails. 

"Oi! Fucking delete that!""No!" I started running away from him while giggling

"No!" I started running away from him while giggling.
"Mari! I said fucking delete it or else I'll fucking kill you!"
"You can't kill your girlfriend! eeeehhhh!" I squealed when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 
He started walking back to our spot. 
"Katsu! Let me go!"
"Then delete it."
"No! Ow! Did you just spank me!?"
"Yep! And there's more where that came from if you don't delete it."
"Katsu~" I tried wiggling out of his hold but that only led to more spanks.
"Oww~" I moaned in pain.
"Fine." I gave him my phone and deleted it. He sighed and then put me down on my feet. I was rubbing my butt because it hurt.
"Here." He pulled me closer and rubbed my butt gently and massaging it.
"Sorry." He murmured into my neck while kissing it.
"'s okay."
"Ummmmmmmm"
We both stared at the group of teenagers that were now blushing and looking anywhere else besides them.
"Oops! I forgot you guys were here." I blushed.
"Uh-huh?" 
"Shut the fuck up and go back to whatever you guys were fucking doing!"
They all turned back around. Mina was done doing Kaminari, and Kirishima. Now she was doing Sero. 
Katsu and I sat back down.
"Ok...I think it's dried."
"We're taking it off?"
"Yep!" I sat closer to Katsu and ripped half of it off without letting him know.
"SHIT! Fucking! Ah! What the heck?!"
"Oops! I forgot to warm you."
"Shit...That hurts baby." He was rubbing his now completely red cheek.
"I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek multiple times. I took off the other side but more gently.
"There...good?"
"Yep! Now it's your turn!"
"Don't be rough." I pouted.
"I'll think about it." He smirked. I thought he was going to rip it off but he gently took it off slowly. Then he kissed both of my cheeks.
"There...How was that?"
"Thank you!" I kissed his lips real quick.
"Look!" I shoved the mirror in his face and he saw his nice good looking face.
"Nice~ Man I have good skin!" He was rubbing his face and chin. 
"Hehehe." I giggled. 

After we were all done, we all cleaned up and washed up and changed into our pj's. We set up the movies and started watching. 
At first, it was all nice movies, action movies, and Disney movies, but then they wanted to watch a horror movie. 
I started shaking while Kirishima went to put in the movie. I grabbed Katsu's arm and held onto it tightly. 
"Babe?" he whispered in my ear. 
The movie already started and I already hate the beginning. 
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and a pout. His eyes softened when he saw me. 
He suddenly stood up and faked a yawn.
"I'm gonna go sleep. Mari and I are tired. We'll see you guys in the morning." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room upstairs. As soon as the doors closed, I clung to him.
"I know baby. I know." He rubbed her back and lifted her so she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms were around his neck.
"I'm sorry." She whispered into his neck.
"Why are you sorry, baby?"
"You can't stay down and watch..."
"It's fine. I was tired anyway. C'mon. Let's go sleep."
He dropped me on the bed and took off his shirt. He came into bed and wrapped me in his arms under the blanket and we both fell asleep happily.