Chapter 22

(So I have a question. First of all i'm so sorry for psosting real late. I was really busy this week. I hope you guys like this chpater. There is smut. Alot. You could skip this chpater if you want theres nothing important.
Now...I wanted to know if you guys are fine with Bakunette smut? If you don't like it I could add less. 
Let me know!)

Sub Bakugou
Dom Marinette

After we ate the pizza we both played video games and board games. Then we started watching movies. 
I wore one of Katsu's long t-shirts which went up to half of my thighs and Katsu wore sweat pants. 
We both were cuddled in bed watching movies on my t.v. 
We both were sitting up with my head leaning on his bare chest and his arm around my shoulder. My hand was on his stomach which had a 6 pack. 
We were both just casually watching when I remembered what we did earlier. I smirked then lightly trailed my hand across his abs.
He didn't seem to mind so I continued. I slowly started rubbing his thigh which was closer to me. 
"What are you doing?" He murmured in my hair.
"Nothin. " I replied back.
Slowly I let my fingers play with the strings on his sweat pants. Gently grazing where his manhood was. 
"Babe?" He murmured.
"Hm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothin.....I'm just laying." I looked up at him with innocent eyes.
"Of course you are baby." He smiled and kissed my forehead before looking back at the t.v.

SMUT

I slowly moved my hand up and messed with the waistband of his pants. I slowly put my fingers in then moved them out. I did that a few times until I decided to put my fingers in his boxers. 
"Baby?" He tightened his hold on me. 
I ignored him and grabbed a hold of his now soft dick that was slowly getting hard.
"Baby~" He moaned in my hair tightening his hold on me. 
I slowly started going up and down his length getting it harder by the second. 
From my hand I could tell his length was long and by the way, it was getting harder I could tell it was really thick too. I got to the tip and rubbed his slit. 
Katsu threw his head back and moaned. I looked up at his face and saw him blushing and panting. I smirked and moved my hand away.
"Bab-" I sat on him and started grinding him making him moan out loud. I took off my shirt. I turned off my t.v and stared at the panting boy beneath me.
"What's wrong, Katsu?" I innocently asked. 
"Please."
"Please what?"
"Please...you know what I want."
"I don't know what you want..." I smirked. 
"Please! Just give me a damn release!"
"That's a good boy. You're going to be a good boy for me right?"
"Yes! Please!"
Praise kink and mommy kink.
I leaned down by his face and smiled.
"We're gonna do things my way alright?"
"Yes."
"So here are your safe colours. Green is ok. Yellow is slow down. And red stops. Ok?"
"Yes yes ok!"

I slowly took off his pants.
"Now...let's see how big your dick is..hm?" I slowly took off his boxers and his dick sprang out. It was long and really girthy. You could see veins popping out. He had a really angry red tip. I was staring at it for a long time. He definitely had a bigger dick than Adrien. 
"Is-Is it good?" I heard Katsu murmur nervously.
"Oh yes, Katsu! Very good! I love it." I smiled at him and gently kissed his tip making him sigh breathlessly. 
I slowly started kissing it up and down then slowly put it in my mouth.
"Fuck~" He threw his head back and moaned when his dick entered my hot wet mouth. I moved up and down and tried taking his whole dick inside my mouth but it was kind of hard. I felt Katsuki grab a fistful of my hair and tug while moaning. 
I slowly sucked on it and swallowed it like food.
"Ahhh~ Fu-fuck~ Oh shit~"
I used my hand to work at the base which I couldn't reach with my mouth. 
"Oh, shit~ Baby~ 's so good~ So good~"
I started going faster when I knew he was going to cum. I could feel him twitching.
"Shit shit! I'm coming! I'm coming!"
I went even faster until I felt his cum gush into my mouth and down my throat. 
"Fuck~ That was....sigh too good baby!"
I leaned up and looked down at his face. 
"Was it good baby boy?"
"Yes.." He mumbled. I sat on his waist and started grinding very slowly.
"Baby?" He questioned silently. 
"Now...I pleasured you and you think I'm done as well? I need my release too, Katsu.." I pouted innocently to him.
"Wh-what! Ri-right now? But-but I just finished! I-I'm sen-sensitive!" 
"But Katsu~" I whined and pouted.
"I thought you were a good boy....." I pouted and ground teasingly on his sensitive dick. I knew he would be more sensitive since he never had sex like this. 
"I-I..."
"I guess you aren't my good boy...I guess Kiri is."
"Wh-what! No-No! I'm your good boy! Me!"
"Then can I have my release?" I asked innocently.
"Y-yes! Yea..."
"Alright," I smirked.
"Remember your safe colours?"
"Y-yes..."
I smiled and leaned down to kiss him gently. He kissed back lazily. I broke the kiss and slowly took off my panties while Katsu was staring at me. 
I sat back on him and grabbed a hold of his slowly hardening dick and dragged it against my wet lips. 
"Ahh~" Katsu moaned. I then slowly sat down on his dick and let it go deep inside of me.
Once I was in Katsu moaned. I moaned too. 
I started moving up and down making Katsu moan and whimper sometimes. 
My hands were on his toned stomach and his hands were beside his head. 
I moved faster and twisted slightly. He threw his head back and moaned. 
"Ah~ Ah! B-baby! Ugh. ~ Too-too much~ I can't!"
"Yes you can Katsu...'cuz you're a goo boy right?"
"Yes~ I'm-I'm...good boy!"
I leaned down while still jumping and lightly sucked on his peck. He instantly groaned and trhew his head back.
I sucked harder and moved faster. I heard him gasp and moan out loud.
"Baby! Baby~ I-I can't! It's too much! I can't!" I sucked harder making him grab a fistful of my hair and try tugging me off. I bit his nipple which made him gasp and let go of me. I looked up at him and saw tears falling from his eyes. 
I slowly slowed down my pace, slowly stopping. Katsu had his eyes closed with his mouth open letting out gasps and moans and whimperes.
I leaned down and gently kissed his parted lips.
"Katsu...Baby?"
"Hm? He mumbled.
"Colour?"
"....."
"Katsuki I need a colour. Use your words." I said sternly.
"Gr-grean."
I kiss himed again sweetly.
"ALright. Just a bit more then I'll take care of you. Alright?"
"Yes..."
I slolwy started moving making him moan.
A little while later I could feel him reach his high.
"Ahh~ I-I can't! I'm gonna cum! Shit~ Ahh!"
"Good boy...Just let it all out." I say letting him let it out. I'm on birth controll anyways. I came a little after that.

END

Katsu was panting and his chest was going up and down. I gently kissed his forehead. I got off of him and grabed some clothes for me to wear. I grabed a cloth and washed it and cleaned Katsu up. Then I laid down next to him and cuddled his head in my chest.
"I love you Katsu. You're my good boy." I scratched his hair.
"I...love..you too. I'm...good boy. Your good boy." He tightened his hold on me and fell asleep.