Chapter 4

A couple of days have passed ever since I saw Adrien and Cloe kissing. I've been learning how to walk every day and I'm making a lot of progress. But Samantha knew something was wrong with me.
"Alright. Let's take a break." I sighed and sat down on the bench.
"What's wrong Marinette?"
"Nothing. I'm fine."
"No, you are not. Something's wrong. You're making excellent progress but you're not smiling like how you used to."
"I'm fine! I'm just......so frustrated! Like! My boyfriend cheated on me! I was trying so hard to walk again so I could actually hang out with him but now I don't even feel like trying. He cheated on m with my enemy. This girl who hates me and who I compete with all the time! And he didn't even show any bit of concern when he saw me looking at them!"
"I'm so sorry. You didn't have to go through that. He's a terrible boy. Don't worry though. You'll find someone much better one day!"
"I guess. Thanks."
We continued my work out for a couple more hours then we called it a day. I was still feeling sad so I decided to take a walk. I took my crutches and left the hospital. 
I walked downtown and sat on a bench. It was kind of dark. The sun was still setting. No one was outside just a few cars passing by. 
I sat on the bench and started crying for some reason. I just sobbed and hiccuped. 
"Uhh excuse me, Miss!"
"Huh?" I looked u and saw this teenage boy, with red hair. He had these bright red eyes. He wore a sleeveless red shirt with black baggy pants. He also wore a red cap. He had a big smile on his face which instantly made me feel better.
"Is everything alright? Are you lost or something? I don't think I've seen you in this area before so I'm thinking you are lost."
"Uhh N-no! I just came for a walk."
"Oh. So why were you crying? Anything I could do to help?"
"Could you tell me what I did wrong for my boyfriend to cheat on me with my enemy?"
"Oh. I don't think you did anything wrong. Guys usually cheat on their girlfriends when they want to be a jerk. So I don't think you did anything wrong. And plus. You look way too beautiful to be with a jerk."
"Oh...thanks I guess."
"Not what you wanted to hear?"
"......."
"Tell you what. Let me take you somewhere where you could get rid of all your problems without talking. Yea?"
"How do I know you're not going to kidnap me?" I joked wiping away my tears.
"Do I look like a kidnapper?"
"You look like the ones that don't look like a kidnapper but kidnap the person anyways."
"It was a good try though. Hahaha!"
"Fine. Let's go."
"Alright! Ya need help or anything?"
"No. I could walk just fine thank you!"
"Alright!"
We walked together with him making small talk. He was a really great guy to hang out with. He ends up taking me down an alleyway.
"Are you sure you're not kidnapping me?"
"Nope! Right through here!"
He opened this door and he let me in and shut the door after he came in.
Once I looked around all I could say was,
"Wow."
"Right? Welcome to PARADISE!"
"Wow! What is this place?"
I asked with a huge smile looking around everywhere.
"We dance here. hip-hop. We have small competitions as well. Mostly everyone here comes to get away from their problems. Including me!"
"Oh. What problems?"
"I got bullied because I was kind of a coward. I still kind of get bullied but not that much anymore."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"Not a problem! Come on! Let me introduce you to the gang!"
He walked me over to a group of teenagers. 
"Hey, Kiri! Where were you?" A girl with dark skin and bubble gum pink hair asked.
"Never mind that. Who's the hottie?" A boy with blonde hair with a black electricity mark on it asked smirking. 
"Hey! Sorry, I'm late. This is my new friend. New friend....this is the Bakusquad!"