Chapter 7 Analia's P.O.V.

No answer, seriously is this guy deaf?!

What does he even do in that room that he tends to never hear the door.

I let out a frustrated groan knocking on the door hard enough for someone normal to hear.

Still no dang answer. Really?

Is he sleeping? He can't be sleeping can he?

What if he's sleeping with someone else?! Should I just leave and come back later then?

No I can't, I need to do my job! Ugh, what am I suppose to do now?!

Gosh this kid can get you in a bad mood without even trying, I can see the reasonableness between him and Elis.

Even if he isn't doing it on purpose he still does it in a way, so I'm counting it.

I tiredly sighed with my hands over my head.

Taking one last deep breath I slowly open the door with my eyes closed.

You know just in case my 'sleeping with someone else' theory was correct.

When I felt like the coast was clear, I opened one eye then the other to find no one in the bedroom.

Huh, well at least now I don't get to see his face, right?

Letting out a sigh of relief and thanking God he wasn't in his room I began to search for his unclean laundry, which I had no idea where he kept.

What type of maid are you, like seriously!?

Oh shut it, to be fair I haven't been here long enough to know where everything is so back off! I command my thoughts like the weirdo I am.

"What the hell you doing here?" I hear a voice say breaking me from my thoughts and search.

I gasp as I witness him walking out the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, and if I was correct the towel wasn't really well tied up around that waist of his.

Indicating that in no time soon that towel would probably fall off, revealing something not everyone wants to see.

Just saying.

Just putting it out.

"Oh gosh." I gasp quickly turning away from the sight of his gorgeous wet hair, perfect abs, and muscular body.

He smirked, "what? It's not like I'm naked, or is it that you have never seen a hot shirtless guy before?" he questions. I could already tell his was grinning from amusement.

Shirtless? More like half naked if you're asking me.

I roll my eyes as he complimented himself.

Self conceited much?

"I know you aren't naked. But it isn't right to invade your privacy. Sorry, all I came in here for was to see if you had any laundry for us maids to wash." I explain humbly.

Plus I don't feel like making you notice I was about to drool over you.

"Oh, well it's okay." He dismisses.

"You may turn around now." He allows.

I let out a sigh of relief, hoping he would at least have some boxers on, but to my surprise he was just standing there starring at me with this big grin plastered across his face.