Chapter 19 Elias's P.O.V.

"Dammit" I muttered under my breath as I saw Analia exit the dining room.

She was probably crushed and thought that Victoria and I had a thing.

She was my girlfriend before, but I broke up with her after I slept with her a few times then got tired and dumped her.

As much as I tried to clear up that we were not dating she wouldn't get it through that peanut size brain of hers!

This girl doesn't take a single clue.

We weren't together and yet she always found a way of coming back into my life.

Why didn't she just stay in Paris forever?

"Theres more where that came from" Victoria spoke up breaking me from my thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to be rude, but her presence was really irritating me all of a sudden.

"To see you babe" she replied leaning in and crashing her lips into minr once again.

I quickly pulled her away from me.

"Getting a little harsh huh?, I like that" she replied bitting her bottom lip causing me to step back until I was against the wall and couldn't move any longer.

What is wrong with this girl, can't she see I want nothing to do with her?

"Maybe we can take it to your room later" she suggested with her fingers already on my chest making her way down.

"No" I answered coldly stopping her hand midway.

"Oh come on Elias, you...", "Victoria hurry up, you two can do your disturbing things later, in a room, but we have to go now" Elis interrupted cutting her off and pulling her away from me.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Thank you Elis, for the first time in forever THANK YOU!!!!

Right when they exited the dining I quickly sat down and began serving myself breakfast.

"What did you ever see in that?" my grandmother asked in a disgusted tone.

Pretty face.

Great body.

And most importantly knows how to turn on a guy and lead them straight to you know where for you know what.

Of course I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I don't know grandma, I don't know" I answered with a chuckle at the end.

Wow it is true when they say that boys say the complete opposite thing of what they are actually thinking in their mind most of the time.

Oh well...

"Well grandma I'm off...to uh...go outside?" I replied as a way to excuse myself but it came out as a question rather than a statement.

Note to self: start working on your lying skills. Because my friend thats a bit embarrassing to be honest.

"Ok then" she answered a bit confused but went along with it anyway.

"Thanks grandma, love you" I called out kissing her cheek and rushing out the front door towards the employment house.

I didn't want to tell her I was going to see Analia or anyone in that manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now just inches away from Analia's door pacing back and forth trying to figure out what I was going to do.

Should I knock?