Chapter 16 Elias's P.O.V.

The next afternoon I waited patiently for Analia to enter my room. She would always come in around this hour and bring my clean laundry or towels.

5

10

15 minutes passed and still no Analia.

I sigh passing my hand through my messy hair when suddenly my door opens. My head quickly darts toward the door.

"Analia?" I question with a smile a bit excited inside.

My smile instantly fades once I see it wasn't her but the other maid.

The one who didn't want me to go anywhere near Analia the other night.

"What you are doing here?" I ask trying not to be rude, but I was a bit annoyed and upset that she wasn't Analia.

"To talk. Listen up pretty boy, stay away from Analia. I know what you're up to and you're not going to use Analia!" She warns getting straight to the point.

"Listen maid. I don't know who you think you are..-", "no you listen up! I love Analia as if she were my daughter, and you're not going to hurt her!" She shouts cutting me off.

"I'm not doing it on purpose!" I defend.

"Well you are. The only reason why I'm telling you this is because she won't leave you and she will just let you break her heart.

I see the way she looks at you and how her face lightens up when you're around her, even though she feels something for you, I know for sure she'll end up broken if you enter her life." She explains.

She was right, but none of that mattered anymore.

Analia hated me now.

"You can't forbid her." I inform.

"You may think I don't know a lot about you, but I know more than what you think. The way you treat girls isn't right Elias." she states.

"How do you know so much about me, maid?" I challenge growing impatient and pissed.

"Martha. That women doesn't shut up about you and the name is Franny, not maid." She retorts causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

"Who can blame her? You probably do too." I gloat jokingly.

She laughs.

"As if kid. The only reason why Martha is the way she is, is because you have her hypnotized with that so called charm. Your charm doesn't work on me. And I'll certainly make sure it doesn't work with Analia." She assures in a serious tone making me roll my eyes in response.

"I'm not letting her go easily." I reply firmly.

"You feel nothing strong towards her. You just disguise yourself as if you do. You use her, hurt her, and there will come a day when she will leave and you won't do anything to prevent it. So cut the crap, you will let her go. So stay, away, from, her." She hisses and storms out my room.

Who does she think she is?

Who does she think she's talking talk to like that?

She actually had a point.

That I would hurt Analia. Use her. And break her.

I was doing that wasn't I?

Sometimes situations pop up where I have to change my attitude towards her so people won't suspect that me and the maid have a thing.

Which we don't.

I don't do it to hurt her though, I do it to protect her. Right?

Suddenly I feel a presence breaking me from my thoughts.

I turn towards the door to find Analia walking into my bathroom with a few towels in her hand.

After 2.5 seconds she exits the bathroom and begins to walk out my room.

I grab her wrist stopping her from leaving.

She attempts snatching it away, but I just tighten my grip causing her wrist to become a bit red.

"Let me go!" She demands.

"We need to talk." I state.

"Let me go." She repeats.

"And then we'll talk?" I ask with raised eyebrows. She sighs in defeat and nods.

Relieved I let her wrist go. She looks at her red wrist gently rubbing it.

"There's nothing to talk about." She informs looking me straight in the eyes coldly.

And with that she had stormed out of my room.

She wasn't going to handle me anymore, I could feel it.

I sighed knowing I really messed up this time.

Now how was I going to get what I want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n.

Will Elias ever learn?

Will Analia give up on him?

Find out in the next chapters of 'Inlove With A Maid' dun dun dunn!!!!

Hello my lovely readers thank you for reading.😘

I know this was again another short chapter but there will be longer ones, hopefully.😊

And updated faster!

Anyway make sure to vote and comment what you guys think❤️

Also check out my other book 'Never Let Go' really good and would mean a lot if you supported me with it😊

Anyways thats it for now, thank you, and love you all😘

P.s. Hope you all had a great day, byeee!!!💕