Chapter 11 Elias's P.O.V.

I was currently making my way into the employment house towards Analia's room. It was late, but I had to speak to her.

Honestly...I didn't know what I was doing here this late just to talk to her. What I did know was if I didn't get the chance to speak to her now, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

She's been occupying my thoughts just like she has been daily, which is getting me so confused.

I really didn't know why she was always on my mind. It was really frustrating if you think about it.

I took a deep breath a bit nervous for some apparent reason and quietly open the door to find a sleeping Analia.

I smile at the sight of her sleeping peacefully, she looked so beautiful even if she was just sleeping.

Too bad I had to wake her up.

Oh well.

"Analia." I whisper tapping her shoulder.

"What?" she questions tiredly. "We need to talk." I urge.

She sits up. "But it's like 3:00 in the morning, can't this wait?" she asks rubbing her eyes.

"No, I need to talk to you." I insist.

Adjusting her sight her eyes widen and her eyebrows rise in shock.

"W-what are you even doing here?" she stutters.

I chuckle. "To talk." I remind. A sigh escapes her lips.

"Really? Elias you just enjoy waking people up!" she whisper shrieks.

"No we really need to talk." I firmly state.

"Fine." she gives in forming a smile on my face.

                          Analia's P.O.V.

We both sat on the floor next to my bed in silence.

I don't know what this guy was thinking, but now that he already woke me up I had no choice but to agree to talk to him.

What could he possibly want to talk about and at this late hour?

Just because he wasn't tired didn't mean I wasn't.

Most importantly it didn't mean he had the right to wake other people up.

"You okay?" He asks breaking the silence between us and my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. So what is it you want to talk about?" I question.

"You forgave me right?" He asks.

"Yeah." I retort.

"But you didn't seem too happy about it." He adds in observation.

"Oh, I was just thinking about something at the moment, thats why." I lie trying to sound casual.

"Oh..." He says.

I hope he was convinced with my answer because if not I didn't know what other excuse to make up.

And the truth was obviously out of the picture.

He couldn't know anything about the truth or the way I felt towards him.

Never.

"I was happy. Not a lot of people give me a chance knowing I'm such a jerk." He confesses.

You got that right!

"Not completely." I try to encourage.

He offers me a slight smile, "thanks".

"You know you're different." He states out of the blue.