Chapter 33 Analia's P.O.V.

I knock on Elis's door a few times hoping that when I walk in she won't give me any trouble.

I already have to deal with Fran, who is a handful, and don't want to have Elis on my back too.

"Come in" she calls after letting out a frustrated sigh.

I guess there's gonna be trouble.

Oh boy here we go.

With a long quiet sigh of my own I allow myself in with an empty laundry basket in my hand.

"Any laundry?" I ask then quickly shut my mouth realizing that she's not listening to a word I'm saying but instead has all her attention on the phone in her hand as she speaks angrily through it.

"No I do not want baby blue and pink flowers! I want baby blue and royal blue! Where the hell did you get pink from?" she shouts.

I gently close the door behind me placing the basket on her bed.

"My birthday party tonight needs to be perfect, perfect equals baby and ROYAL blue flowers! Ugh if you can't do your job correctly don't do it at all" she spits hanging up.

I stand there waiting patiently softly tapping my foot.

"These useless people man I swear" she mutters throwing her phone onto the bed then her body.

"Elis do you have any...-".

"Why can't people get my orders right?! Why can't people do anything correct for me?!" she complains interrupting me.

Silence fills the air as she stares at the celling anger still evident in her eyes which she is trying to calm down.

I take this opportunity to ask her again and continue my job washing laundry and dusting the house which she is preventing me from doing.

"Do you have...-".

"It's my 23rd birthday dammit! Why can't everything go my way?!" she continues.

Because not every thing revolves around you.

"I just don't understand" she confesses with a huff.

What is there not to understand?

Everything doesn't nor will ever always go your way because you're not a freaking goddess!

Calm down Analia, calm down.

I take a deep breathe to calm myself.

"Is there any...-".

"This was suppose to be a special day for me I...-".

"Elis!" I shout with wide eyes my patience dying already.

Oops......

Oops nothing she's annoying.

She turns her head.

"What?!" she questions.

Is she even asking that question right now?

Is she being serious?

I close my eyes trying very hard not to scream at her again, because I know it'll lead to trouble.

"Do you have any laundry for me to wash?" I ask her slowly and calmly so she could understand and comprehend every word that's coming out my mouth.

"Yeah yeah" she replies.

Lifting herself up from the bed with a groan she begins to select clothing and throwing it into the basket on her bed.