Chapter 31 Elias's P.O.V.

"Did he hurt you?" I question once we enter the employment house.

She shakes her head no placing both hands behind her back.

"Analia" I say slowly.

She nervously swallows.

"Did he hurt you?" I repeat.

She shakes her head no backing away a little bit.

Clearly she's lying.

"What did he do?!" I ask raising my voice startling her.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear a voice call out.

Analia quickly turns towards Fran much more startled than before revealing her red wrist.

My eyes widen.

Bothered that she has lied straight to my face.

I quickly walk towards her direction but I'm instantly shoved forcefully to the other side.

By Fran.

She grabs the collar of my shirt nearly choking me to death pushing me against a wall.

"What the hell?!" I question loudly in confusion trying to grasp air.

My face must be really red right now.

"Don't you dare go near her ever again in your entire damn life! you little son of a...-".

"Fran!" Analia cuts off.

She turns to Analia still having me in her grip.

"What?!" she questions with both hands up releasing me.

I gasp for air.

This women is a freaking maniac, what have I done to even deserve this right now?!

She holds on to me once more, so I won't get away.

Oh no! Not again!

"He was helping me!Jaden was here" she explains.

Yes women! Let me go!

"Oh" Fran replies loosening her grip.

She falsely lets out a laugh letting me go, fixing my overly wrinkled shirt.

I glare at her as she awkwardly backs away.

"Why didn't you just say that" she mutters.

"Because you came in here ready to attack the poor guy!" she exclaims.

Analia sighs.

"Why would I hurt her? Why!" I ask Fran.

"I have my rights kid and you know that. You've done it before and you'll do it...-".

"Don't tell me what I'm going or not going to do!" I order cutting her off.

"You're no God! And you know very well it was me who saved Analia from Jaden the last time. You know how that night turned out! Why on earth would you think I would do something to her?" I continue to ask my voice growing.

"Because you do the same thing! You're no different from him" she retorts.

Analia's eyes widen.

"Don't you dare say that! Don't ever compare me to him! And less in front of Analia!" I demand.

"Why? You don't want her to know the truth about you?" Fran questions loudly.

"I actually have feelings for Analia, unlike him who wants to get her in bed!" I defend.