Chapter 44 Analia's P.O.V.

"I can't believe Martha told you every single detail about last night after I specifically warned her not to" I complain to Fran.

Fran chuckles.

"Oh honey, you should know Martha by now. Tell her something, and she does the complete opposite!" Fran rolls her eyes.

"Tell me about it, I wanted to be the one to tell you everything" I huff.

"And how he made you believe he was proposing" Fran fills in.

"I know!" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I would've slapped that pretty boy of yours across the face if he did that to me" Fran comments.

Oh, Fran.

I shake my head with a playful eye roll.

"You're too much Fran" I comment smiling.

"Well I would do it, you know I would. Even for you. And thank you, it's a talent" she smiles taking a bow.

I laugh.

"You know what we should do to get her back?!" Fran gasps.

"What?" I ask.

"Throw ice cubes on her while she's sleeping or taking a shower." Fran suggests.

I chuckle.

"Not a bad idea" I state.

Fran flips her puffy curly hair proudly.

We had just finished with the laundry and now were preparing the food for dinner.

I was excited about this last shift.

And it was weird because, who the heck likes working?

But I was, this meant I got the chance to at least see Justin and how Mrs.Richardson reacts to him and his appearance.

"So what are we doing after this, are you going to see your boo?" she questions.

I give her a weird look.

"No, he's going out to this party with Bradley in a few minutes" I inform.

"Oh, ok. So that means Martha and I can have you all to ourselves then" she states happily.

"I'm all yours" I reply.

She grins.

"That is if Elis's butt doesn't show up to ruin everything since she has no plans tonight" Fran mutters.

"Be nice" I order.

"Whatever" Fran mumbles clearly annoyed.

I can't help but smile at how childish she was currently acting.

"Ok let's get these trays to the table, the guest will be here any minute" Fran advises.

"Right." I nod in agreement grabbing two trays and making my way to the table.

"Good evening Mrs.Richardson" I greet.

"Evening to you too darling" she greets back with a sweet smile.

"Good evening to you also Ms.Richardson, and kind sir" I also greet Elis and her 'father'.

Elis offers me a smile then continues to text on her phone.

I knew they were related, but Mrs.Richardson nor himself knew that.

So I had to play it out like I had no clue who he was.

"Please call me Mr.Richardson or Elvin if you'd liked" he insists.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr.Richardson" I rephrase.