Chapter 18 Analia's P.O.V.

"Hurry up Fran!" I shouted knocking on the door from her room uncontrollably.

It was now 6:00 in the morning about to be 7:00 and Fran was eternally in her room doing God knows what!

"Just a sec!" she called out from behind her door.

I groaned.

"I guess we have completely different definitions of a second then!" I stated.

"Oh, shut it!" she demanded.

"No, get out we are going to be late. We need to get into the mansion and serve breakfast" I reminded her.

"I said in a sec!" she reminded.

"We don't have a sec! You already wasted them all, what are you even doing in there!?" I exclaimed.

She finally opened the door.

"It doesn't just take a few seconds to get my hair this puffy and lips this red" she informed glaring at me then admiring the way her jet black curls and red lips turned out.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who the hell are you getting dressed up for? We are maids not super models, its not like anyone would take notice in us" I informed.

"Listen Ana, just because you wear droopy oversize clothing, no make-up, and the same badly made hairstyle doesn't mean everyone else does too" she replied truthfully.

Way to sugarcoat that!

My jaw dropped.

That was a big insult, but then again this was Fran we're talking about so it wasn't surprising.

I was actually used to her insults by now or as she likes to call them 'words of advice' and being 'honest'.

"Hurtful!" I stated putting my hand over my heart pretending to feel hurt.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's true and you know it is. Nobody can see that amazing body of yours due to the cloths you wear" she replied walking ahead.

I sucked my teeth.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"You with your hair and red lipstick" I muttered rolling my eyes and following behind her as we made our way quickly into the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See just in time" Fran whispered to me with a proud smile as we awaited for everyone to come downstairs.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"You're not always right you know." I stated giving her a glare.

"But half of the time I am" she proudly replied with a grin on her face.

True.

But of course I didn't admit it. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Brag much?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted when we heard footsteps.

"It's Mrs.Richardson, quick stand up straight" I demanded.

We both stood up straight and greeted Mrs.Richardson with a bright smile once she came in and sat down at her usual seat.

We then quickly got her a cup of tea and brought the trays of fruits, orange juice, and pancakes with a side of syrup as this morning's breakfast menu.