Chapter 8 Analia's P.O.V.

I make my way into the employment house with Elis and Elias's dirty laundry for Martha and Franny to wash.

I walk into the washing room and placed the clothes on an old washing machine.

"Marth, Fran, the clothes are ready to be washed!" I call out making them rush into the washing room overly excited.

I farrow my eyebrows confused at to what they could be so overly excited about, because I'm pretty sure washing dirty laundry wasn't it.

"What?" I finally asked.

"What happened between you and Elias up there?" Franny questions wiggling her eyebrows in response.

I sigh in frustration, "why does something have to happen every time I go into his room or when ever I see him?" I ask burying my face into my hands.

Martha giggles.

"We know something happened" Fran replies.

She was right, something did happen. So what? It isn't a big deal, right?

"Guys it isn't a big deal." I try to simply dismiss.

"So what, tell us anyway." Franny shrugs with a laugh knowingly, while Martha agrees eagerly.

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay, so I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer so I walked in with my eyes closed, you know just in case, then..."

"Was he naked?!" Martha quickly jumps into conclusions with a gasp cutting me off.

"Shh, let her finish Martha, are you that freaking thirsty, JESUS!" Fran orders in an annoyed tone causing me to laugh and Martha to roll her eyes.

"Then he came out the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist, that I have to tell you wasn't really well tied." I continue as they gasped in interest.

"You see I told you. Did it fall off?!" Martha urges with enthusiasm.

"Martha!" Franny shouts hitting Martha over the head making me laugh again.

"Continue." Fran insists once Martha decided to shut up.

"I asked for his dirty laundry......he gave them to me. And he was this close to unwrapping the towel when I told him to wait. But he didn't bother. He let the towel drop.."

"I knew it. Did you take a picture?" Martha asks practically shouting.

Fran's mouth flies wide open, "Martha shut the hell up!" Fran demands.

"Thankfully he had boxers on." I retort making Franny sigh in relief.

"Well at least." She replies.

"Darn." Martha mumbles in complaint.

Franny punches her arm playfully.

"I can't live without you guys. You two are one of a kind." I state.

"You know it baby." Fran winks proudly.

"Okay now let's go back to work, I don't want to get in trouble this isn't our break yet." Martha explains.

"Buzz kill, you sure don't worry about that when you're talking about Elias." Franny mumbles earning her a slap over the head.

"Shut up, there is something called just playing around." Martha defends.

"Not always hun." Fran states. "Alright back to work see you guys in a bit." I say with a laugh.

They nod and begin to wash the laundry.