Chapter 1 | Broken child

TW: ABUSE,SWEARINGS

in this chapter Y/N is  17 years  old

Y/N POV :

"It's ponitless ,no one want to marry her !" my mother shouted to my father. I was sitting there and watched how my parents argue over me . My mother wanted to arranging a marriage with other royal house but in the end everyone refuse it.Whenever we were at first meeting ,it didn't end up well. I listen them every day fighting and arguing.

"Maybe it because that scar that she cover under her hair!" My father shouted back. Always same topic is my scar that I had on my left eye.As I remeber it was 7 year ago.

.

.

.

7 year ago

"Onii-chan!! , Onii-chan!! can you teach me that ? " I asked my big brother , who was holding sword. He was demon slayer. My brother turned to me with his smile. He put his hand on my head.

"Y/N you know the rules , you have to be a little older for that " I huff at his responds and cross my arm

"But Onii-chan , I am now older than before and you still keep saying that !" I frowned to him to look more serious.He sigh and this

"You're very clever girl Y/N , If parents see us traing ,we will be in trobule" he slowly explained to him "But I promise one day I will train you !" He gives me big smile. I looked at him with joy

"Y/N."I look to the person who said my name to my suprise it was my big sister As I saw her I ran to give her hug,but she quickly push me away. Unlik my onii-chan ,nee-san was always cold to towards me. "Mother want you to help her with something " When she said that she left us. I looked at my onii-chan and give him confused face. It was rare to our mother asked me for something. I went quickly to kitchen. As I was going to open fusuma I heard some noises.

"Our family need to be sucesful don't you get it ?" it was father's voice . I wonder what hapened and listen again "We have to arranging a marriage for Y/N , she is beautiful and give us sucess!" I didn't understand what he was saying . I didn't want to marry someone ! ,boys are gross and ew . I slighly open fusuma .My mother was sitting while father grabed her hair and pulled her to himself . He was yelling at her ,it wasn't somehing new for me .I always felt sorry for her whenever she was crying . "Don't disapoint me, woman ." he push her away and go away. When the water was boling ,my mother stood. I opened fusuma and went inside.

"Is everything okay ?!" I ask my other, she jump up and splash boiling water on me. It was really painful I cried out

.

.

.

10 years later /Back to present

I guess I was very lucky that I didn't lost my eye. It was then the worst day of my life. From that day my skin on my left eye was burned. Because of that people always run away from me and called me monster. I have learned to covered my eye with my hair. Remebered that day always made me sick. I moved my hand to my eye while my parents were fighting.

"It was't my fault ! She deserve it for beeing spoiled ! " My mother yell to my father . Then her eyes turn to my sght where I was sitting. Her expression become more angry . She grabed my hair and pulled my closer. It made me whine from pain. My father didn't dare to stop her "Oi ! What are you staring at ? you brat It's all you fault , you're nothing to this family but mistake !" She started shouting at me as she was shaking my all body. I wanted to do something , say something but I stay silence and crying harder than before "SAY SOMETHING YOU LITTLE SHIT! " she shouted up. I still didn't let my mouth open.My father cross his arms

"Let's just sell her off, she is good for nothing " I widened my eyes at this sentace. I didn't wanted to be seld off. I lookat my mother who was suprised as well as me but then she noded. I couldn't beleive my eyes. I push her off me and ran to my father. I beg on knees him holding his yukata.

"PLEASE , FATHER ,I BEG YOU DON'T SELL ME OFF ! I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTE-" Before I could finish talking , he slap my face very hard. I was laying on floor

"SHUT UP , YOU BRAT ! YOU ARE EMBARRASSING THIS FAMILY LIKE YOUR BROTHER !" He shouted.I didn't talk to him back .Sudenly someone knock to the door. "Wait a sec !" my father shouted to person behind shoji. He straightened his yukata. My mother pushed me to other room. It wasn't the first tme when they lock me in other room. I sat and waited as they finish. I pulled my knees to my chest.I looked at the shadows .It was woman with man . I guess they again trying arranging a marriage.I walked to mirror and have combed my hair to cover my scar on eye . I have straightened my yukata.I have waited for them. Soon my father open door ,he smile to me I think their plan worked.My mother stood so greatful to another woman.

" Y/N pack your things , because we arranged a marriage for you" My father told.I widened my eye.
"And your are going to your fiance house living togheter with him and his mother " My mother turned to me. "You have to be very excited don't Y/N ? " I couldn't beleive it ,so I guess they really want to sell me .

N/A : Hello everyone , hope you enjoyed it reading this chapter, I tried to as much acurated to japanese culture , so if smth is wrong then you can correct me in comment