Chapter 14 | Dream

Y/N POV :

"Sunflower, you have to try this one , it's very tasty !" I heard Kyojuro's over joyed about bento.The bento was really delicous , I ate two boxes while Kyojuro was eating so many. But I was still supprised to the fact that he share his food with me I mean , I don't mind it because it made me happy that he care about me.

"Kyo, I'm already full . I can't take it any more " I protest after eating two bento, I already felt full. He wasn't a type of guy who would forced someone , he understand whenever I didn't want to eat. He nodded and put food into his mouth and scream loudly "tasty" as the door was oppened two boys has aproach us but Kyojuro didn't paid attention to them and was over and over screamed "Tasty".

"Um ,excuse me." I noticed a boy with hanafuda earings show up with his friend who had a yellow hair. hmm they have seem to me familiar. Of course they wanted to talk to Kyojuro but he wasn't paying attention and scream tasty , I gigled at this. "R-rengoku-san?" The boy call out which made Kyojuro turn his head to him and scream loudly "TASTY !" . He has put his all bentos to waitress who clean it for him.

"I remember you. We met at the master's manor ." As Kyojuro said that I quickly frown. So that was the idiot that Kyojuro was  like that before hashira meeting. I guess he has a lot of nerves showing up like that

"Yes, I'm Tanjiro Kamado. These two are my demon slayer squad mates ,Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira." I widned my eyes , so that's boy is alive. It's good , I take a look at the boy with yellow head , I remember he was a little bit of coward on final selection. I could felt someone eyes on me and I look at Kyojuro . His expression was a little bit diferent , was he angry or something?

"I see, then the one in box is ..." Kyojuro has begined , as he look at the box that Tanjiro has hold it.

"Yes ,my little sister nezuko " He response.

"Right. That demon we saw The master gave his approval , so I shall say no more." Wait what , so he was the idiot that broke the demon slayer corps's rules and made master Kyojuro angry .That's explain why he was asking demons how to turn demon into a human again. Soon Kyojuro-san clap the seat near him . I was shock and a little bit jelous . I mean I wanted to be near him . "Come, sit here " He finally said as Tanjiro seat near Kyojuro and ignoring that's I'm here too . I was a little upset a this guest but I refused to say something . My head were down as I was looking at my knees .Soon Kyojuro noticed my expression "What's wrong ,my little flame ? If you want to join us , you can seat on my lap-" before he could finished , I quickly stood and scream in embrasement.

"Nonono I'm fine Kyojuro-san don't worry !" I scream at loud as everyone was now looking at me. My whole face was red and I sat back again . I cover my face in embrasement . I heard as Kyojuro was laughing at my action.Soon as he stop he turns his way to Tanjiro. They were talking about something I didn't paid attention to this as I was thinking what has happened before. Soon the conductor has approach us . He was looking at our tickets but something werid was about him I could tell he was weird.

" I didn't knew you were Rengoku-san's tsuguko Y/N" I quickly snap out my mind when I heard Tanjiro's voice . I look at him at him for a while "I would probably be dead by that demon durning final selection without you help , So thank you Y/N" As I rememeber that ,I give him  sad smile . I didn't look at him ,all I was doing is looking at my knees.

"I think , I should thanked you after all you were the one who avenge my onii-chan death. " I sigh at this "My brother was just like you, he was very hardworking and caring person , He even would do everything for me like you for your sister" My eyes , I could feel a little tears forming in it. I need to stop crying always at this . I look at the box next to me . I could hear his demon sister a little. As Tanjiro was about to say something ,Kyojuro stood up and was about to pick up his nichiri sword.Soon the demon has aproach us. I stood up like him.