Chapter 2 |Demons

TW :BLOOD

Y/N POV:

"You have to be very excited don't Y/N ? " I couldn't beleive it ,so I guess they really want to sell me .

"Yes ,mother thank you " I tried to hide my fear from them. I looked at my new fiance . He wasn't the handsome. He was fat and bald . I felt disgusted by him but I didn't wanted to show it. To my luck he goes to me and took my hand in his

"Hello Y/N, my namie is Ichiro Fuji" after saying that he kiss my cheek. I didn't felt confortable around him. He smell so bad . I grimaced my face a little . Then sudenlly my mother-in-law jump off behind him

"How about you two go for walk  a little bit to get to know each other better?" my new mother-in-law spoke .I could see she is kind person ,She would do anything for her son.I wish I had mother like her   " beside I want to talk about with Y/N parents" I noded to her and she replied me with smile.I felt someone puling me hand. I look towards and it was Ichiro.

"Let's go, Y/N " as he pulled me closer . I decited to stay quiet.

TIMESKIP MIDNIGHT

 We waste some time on town because Ichiro wanted to drink.I think he loves drinking alcochol.When Ichiro were drinking alone some of his friends came. They were disgusting as him.Not to mention that they're very noisy.They didn't noticed when I walk out.I didn't know what to do, so I was walking straight. Today there were a lot of people in town. As I watch every couple of marriaged how they behave and how they treat themselves. As I was staring at them I acedatly bumped to someone. I was so nervous.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't meanr  bump into you " the man spoke.he has bushy Gold to red tips hair. His eyes were orange and his eyebrown were bushy. He look like he was born with flames. I was staring at him too long because he noticed I didn't said anything. I was so nervous to speak."Are you okay , do you need any help-" befire he could finish I ran away as quick as I could. I didn't meant to but I panic plus I didn't want to get trouble .Idecited to go back to my fiance.
Timeskip 15 min later
We were kept walking in the forest.  I didn't know what Ichiro plained for our journey but I had companied him .It was dark on sky
"And then I said to them blah blah" He was Talking nonsens. I wasn't really listen I wanted to go back home but I realize that now I don't have home. As I was walking Ichiro stop. I noticed that he was standing  still ,no any move. I was scared that something happened and turn my way to him but then he sudenlly pin me to tree. I give him confused look.
"You know Y/N ... for such quiet woman...you do have beautiful body" He put his lips on my neck and pulled my yukata.
"We can do this before our wedding" I tried to push him but he was way stronger. It felft so disgusting beeing touch like this. I turn my head away from him and start sobbing.He didn't listen. His hand was travelling under my yukata to my thigh. I noticed behind him something running to us. I shake Ichiro body to turn around. But he just ignored. I shake him again ,it was no use. I look behind him and the thing was closer to us. I push my fiance that we were laying on the ground. I look over for that thing. I couldn't beleive my eyes it was demon. I heard about them a lot that they all come from one demon named Muzan Kibutsuji. The demons are heathless creatures who kill and etc humans. They forget everything in past. They are like beasts.
"Oi YOU STUPID WHORE ! I MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET THI-" Before he finish he noticed the demon. Ichiro looked scared and run away. Is he serious ? Leaving his future wife for his own sake instead protect us both. The demon was angry at Ichiro and run after him.It was my chance to run in diferent way. As I was runing I triped and fell in the buch of leaves. My left arm was hurt.i heard behind me footsteps. I Turner around and windę my eyes. I couldn't beleive the demon has blood on his face. In his left hand he was holding Ichiro head.
"It's so sad that your man didn't dare to protect you ,little one " The demon spoke as he continued walk to my direction. I grab sharp bunch. "Now be a good girl and  let me eat you" as he tried to attack me .I jumped out and scratch his neck.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK

.
.
.
"You're doing great Y/N !" my onii-chan spoke . He finally let me train with him. After I told him what has my mother did he couldn't stay still. I was waving wooden sword. "Soon or later you too beckome a demon slayer like me or even better !" He grim to me. Big brother always know how to made me laugh. I sudenlly stop wavung my sword

"I can't be better than you onii-chan!" I cross my arms and huff. He then came to me closer and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at my brother he gave me sad smile.
"Y/N , one day I will no longer be with you , you need to know how to orotect yourself and family. You're very strong and clever girl, so when you see demons try to cut his neck to behead them " he spoke to me very serious. I nod.He smile to me. Then stood  and walk away. I go back training but before he left he said something to me
"I beleive in you Y/N  so you should beleive in yourself '

.
.
Back to present.

The cut wasn't enough to behead him.The  demon was pissed now . As demon tried to attack me again I heard someone footsteps.

"Flame breathing ...First Form Unknowing Fire! " The man show up and cut demon head. The demon's head and body start buring. I felt my kness weaker and fell of. The man who slaughter turned around

"You have very luck ,young lady that I came here on time-"Before he could finish the sentance. his eyes windred "Ah It's you ,the lady who bump into me today , I guess it's our some destiny!" He shout out . Ah the man with from town ,now I remeber him. I froze I didn't say anything . But then he did something that I would never guess somoen would to . He gave me hand and help me stand. I windred my eyes but then he grin to me. It was honest smile I could tell

"I'm Kyojuro Rengoku , It's nice to meet you !" The men introtuced himself. I listened to him. From now on I will always remeber your name Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Kyojuro Rengoku...Thank you ,I owe you now my life. " I finally spoke

,