Chapter 13 | Mugen Train

TW : MENTION OF BLOOD

Y/N POV :

We had finaly made our way to our new mission. Last night me and Kyojuro-san was fighting demon but he has fled away. As we were going , I heard growling from Kyojuro's stomach , so we went to the restaurant. Our crows were waiting outside as we finally took our bowl of udon.

"Tasty !" Kyojuro was screaming over and over. I didn't mind it at all ,seeing him happy eating food is what I always like to see. It's very enjoyable seeing him like that. I could only smile and eating with him. Soon the door has opened and the boy who was demon slayer.

"flame hashira , forgive me for interupting your meal !" He has finally said as we both turn our way to him. He had blue haori.

"Okay ! take a seat here." Kyojuro smile to him as he always does. "Mister, bring this young man the same thing I'm and my tsuguko having !" as he finally spoke , the chef of this place just nodded. The boy take a chair and has sit next to me . I didn't felt confortable around his presence. To be honest I would like to be alone with Kyojuro and enjoy our food.

"Are you sure it's okay ?" The boy has finally said , I had made a little distance to not be close to him. I had finally finished eating as Kyojuro give this man a grin.

"Of course it's  okay ! I'll have another bowl myself! " as he declare . His eyes has finally met mine. "What about you ,my little flame ?" I look at him as I finally heard the question.

"S-sure " I said quietly but to my luck he has heard that. He chuckle at my shyly action. Soon the chef has come to us and took our empty bowls. He has smiled to Kyojuro

"You sure eat with gusto, don't you ? Just sit tight." as he has said that , he has finally left us to make us new food.

"Flame hashira, you work last night was stellar." He has finally said as he look into a table and finally he has turn his way to me. "and of course your too ,lady Y/N" I was about to said something but Kyojuro was first.

"No.It was after the demon fled ,after all" He said that with serious expression. I have known Kyojuro now for long to know that whenever he doesn't save someone ,he would blame himself .That's why I'm trying my best to support him whenever he needs.

" How's the injurted woman doing ?" I finally ask any question. All of them turn their eyes to me. as I again met Kyojuro's eyes to give him warm smile as he usually do to me.

"According to the doctor ,her wounds won't leave her with any scars" When he has finished , I look down and mubbled "I see" thanks too gods that she's doing fine at least.

" I see, good thing she got treated early" I nodded slowly when I heard Kyojuro voice.

"Yes. It's thanks to your and your tsuguko heroics" As the boy said that our bowls of udon has finally arived. He was saying something as I was looking at my udon. I do like eat with Kyojuro or Mitsuri. Soon the chef came to give us one more food.

"What's this ?" Of course Kyojuro asked curiously. Whenever he eat something new he's like a little child who discover world. It's kinda adorabl- wait what I am thinking !

"That's my treat" the chef simply said and disapeard to cooking. As I begun to eat ,I whispered quietly "tasty" hopes no one would hear me but Kyojuro has chuckle at me a little bit.

"Mister , I bet you'd really thrive if you set up shop in Ueno " as the youngster said that at loud .

"What do you know about it ?" The chef has only frown at this, when he ask him but there was no reply from boy.