𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: Anti-Hero

Why is it that the thought of being a hero is that people always expects you to do things the right way and make every mistake right and of course sacrifices, while villains always gets the bad expectations from people or some doesn't even care if the villain would die or not, cause in the first place a villain is bad, but if it's not present in a movie or a book, nothing would conflict the hero, right? Unless the hero becomes the villain, which is still the same thing, if you get what I mean. But stop with the Hero and Villian thingy, it's not the point of this story.

"Director Fury wants you guys to baby sit someone," Hill started off a little insulting but all's forgiven for that hot Agent.

"By baby sit  you mean watch them for 24/7?" Clint commented. "No, I'm not in for this shit."

Steve glared at him with annoyance in his face while the rest of the team stayed seated uninterested to what the agent was saying or even her presence, even Stark, yep, you heard me just right, Stark was deadass silent.

"I'll take that as a yes, not that I was asking anyway," Hill made a huff and walked out, making your eyes trail after her with a smirk drawn on your lips.

"Badass," you muttered under your breath before tearing your eyes away from her butt to finally look at the superheroes. "Tough crowd?" You commented which made everyone look at you.

"You bet," Clint smirked, standing up to leave the room. He really didn't want to babysit your cute little ass.

"Y/N!" Someone boomed behind you and you jumped in horror recognizing the voice.

"Thor," you forced a smile, slowly turning to look at your 'used-to-be-competition'.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, walking closer to you and you seemed to forget how tall he was.

"Didn't Agent Hill told you?" Acting dumbfoundedly was working but you can not fool the God of Thunder.

The group of superheroes behind you seems to be more invested than before as the scene unfold infront of their freaking eyeballs.

Thor was now towering on top of you as you leaned your body on the glass table while keeping your eyes at him. "Nice leather, is it new?" You asked, buying yourself some time to catch his eyes before he could say anything else.

"Someone like you should be--" He cut off himself when you deeply looked into his eyes with a sinister smile, you knew him that well, and he can't say no to love since he really have that big of a heart that even Jane had to dump him, no offense Lord of Thunder, "--having a welcome party!" he boomed, smiling as he engulf you into a very tight hug as your feet left from the floor.

"A party?" Tony stood up with a wide smile, "I'm in," he then walks near you to pat your back and leaned to your ear, "You're free to choose whoever you want to baby sit you except for me since you'll be using my money for your stay," His words seems to be a slap on the face as if pointing out that you were broke and can't afford to live in New York *cough* which you couldn't.

"Okay," You turned and scanned the room, feeling all their aroma and whatever comes with the word love, I'm that lazy to do a research, back to the topic, it seems as though everyone was contented and happy, well, except for one which is a big problem for you since everyone needs a little bit of love in their whole existance, and that someone is- "Natasha Romanoff," you blurted out, making her look at you and wow, she was attractive but you didn't really care about that since the look on her face was curious.

Tony smirked, who was now standing next to you, "Nice pick, kid. Nat she's all yours," He stated, casually giving her the smirk before walking away and everyone followed suit except for the redhead who ramained seated on the chair.

"Hi--"

"You had to pick me?" She pointed to herself, cutting you off freely with a sound of grimace in her tone. Now you see why she is lack of,-as cliché as this sounds-, love.

"You didn't want to be picked?" You retorted and she rolled her eyes.

"Tell me someone you know who baby sits an adult," She sarcastically retorted but you didn't get the point.

"It's not like it's adultery that can make you go to the police station or something," You shrugged at your own words and she snorted a laugh.

"Do you even know what adultery is?" She questioned arching an eyebrow and you slowly shook your head.

"No?" You sort of just guessed it and for the first time in a long time, Natasha smiled at what you said, it's not that she's always frowning or something but you somehow manage to make her smile when she can't even laugh at any of Rhodey's jokes, the man is trying, give him a chance, anyways...

She shook her head in amusement, pushing herself off the chair and walked saying, "Alright, follow me."

"Where are we going?" You asked, following from behind.

"Well, first, I need to tour you around then I'll show you to your room and from that you do your own thing," She instructed and you just hummed in response.

Well, it looks like you are stuck with the least person anyone wants to be with, but to spice it up, you made her your own mission, and from now on she won't go anywhere without you.

━━━  ⧗  ━━━