𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

"Well come on and let me know, should I stay or should I go, should I stay or so should I go now?" You were singing to yourself, earphones in your ears as you layed upside-down in your old cell room. "If I go there would be trouble, and if I stay it would be--"

"Doubled," Someone cuts you off as you felt a slight kick on your head, "Get up," you looked up to see who it was, and much to your dismay it was Loki.

"What do you want?" You spat, getting up to a sitting position.

"Well, you snitched me so here I am," He replied, making you smirk.

"If I go down, everyone goes down with me," You replied mockingly, causing him to roll his own eyes.

He picks an apple from a tray and tossed it up and down as the room fell in complete silence. Sighing heavily, you perfectly shot the apple with an arrow, making Loki look back at you in annoyance.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I'm bored," You answered. "Where's Thor?"

"Having a talk with father," He grimaced and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"About what?" Loki didn't answer your question, instead he just looked at you in a way where he knew something that could either break you or break him.

Thor has been long gone since he recieved a message from Heimdall that the Avengers were on it's way to Asgard, Sif being the one helping them.

"They're going to execute me, aren't they?" You guessed, voice sounding small as Loki shared a look with you.

He scoffed, "Why would they? They cannot kill you, you're their daughter," Loki's voice was something different, he wasn't reassuring you instead he was reassuring himself. He may not be the person who's sympathetic but he does have a heart, especially when it comes to his family, or simply to his little sister.

"If it's for everyone's safety, they would," You retorted without even trying to lift up the mood.

"Will you shut up," He spat, looking away, making you slightly smile at his actions.

"It sucks that you care," Pointing out, he seems to agree.

"It's stupid," He corrected as his tears begin to cloud his vision. "I'm supposed to be the bad guy here, and then there you are..." He trailed off, raising his arm to point at you.

He wouldn't normally admit that but I guess he has a soft spot for you.

"You know there's always a way, right?" You had a knowing grin on your face as Loki glared up at you.

"No, we are not escaping," He replied.

"It would be fun though," You wiggled your eyebrows playfully.

He still wouldn't agree, so he left you no choice.

When Loki met your eyes, you didn't take any chances of letting the gaze go as you watch the pink-ish color invade his eyes, slowly.
"For the last time, Loki, you and I are going to have so much fun," You whispered lowly before releasing him.

"Escaping isn't such a bad thing, right?" He suddenly stated as he walked near the door and you stayed behind to watch what he was going to do to the two Asgardian guards that was roaming around your cell.

Loki was casting a spell to said guards, tricking them quickly. Not a minute pass by, they scurried to their feet and left. Only then did you lift your persuasion on your dear brother, causing him to sigh in both amusement and disappointment.

"I told you," Mocking him as you walked out of the cell room, he only-playfully pulled your hair back.

"You are always trouble," He commented.

"That's why I'm sentenced to death," You teased as you looked back at him with a playful smile.

"Joke about it again, I, myself will be the one sentencing you to death," He retorted with a firm look.

Upon arriving in Asgard, the Avengers was greeted by Thor and Heimdall, who were waiting for them at the Bifrost.

"How nice of you to join us, Thor," Tony started sarcastically. "Why don't you start telling us where your sister is," He spat his words.

"Watch your tongue, Stark," Thor replied back in a same manner. "You all should not be here, I've told you before it's dangerous." Looking at Sif disappointedly, "You are always on her side, aren't you." Sif only shrugged her shoulders in response.

"When are we ever out of danger?" Clint bites back with a humorless laugh, making Natasha roll her eyes.

"We're here to bring her back, Directors order," Natasha mentioned seriously.

"Wait, bring her back? Where?" Thor asked confusedly. "This is where she belongs."

Nobody listened to the God of Thunder as Natasha started walking, but before he could even go that far, Loki appeared out of nowhere.

"What a lovely surprise," Loki grinned, getting everyone's attention before looking at Thor. "I'm here to announce that our dear sister has escaped," His grin never falterred and it grew even more when Thor tried to hit him but instead it went past through Loki's body.

"No, you didn't," You gaped at your brother Loki as you watch him use his powers to warn Thor. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Where would be the fun if no one's going to run after the dogs," He stated.

You sighed heavily, "But it's the Avengers."

"Please, we're God and Goddess," He points out.

"Still, you've never won a single fight with them," You stressed out, but then playfully hitting his arm and smirked. "You're it!" Exclaiming as you run ahead of him.

Frigga scurried to her feet after learning about your escape and for the second time around she was yet again pissed off while Odin thought through what he's going to do with you.

━━━ ⧗ ━━━