𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: Stained Past

"Thor!" You yelled in anger as you eyed your brother who was facing you in despise. "Where is she?" You asked.

"She's gone," He answered. "I'm so sorry sister, but father decided--"

"He doesn't decide for me, Thor, you know that! Loki knows it, mother knows it! No one gets to decide for me, ever!" Your voice was so firm and you were out of breath as you yelled at your borther.

The Asgardian army surrounds you, locking you in the middle because everyone knew of what your capabilities can cause to the whole kingdom. You were unstopable that you can't even control yourself once you get loose, and the worst part is that no one was able to hold you down.

You found your mother's eyes far from where you were standing but you still found comfort in them like the first time she held you in her arms when you were a baby.

"Don't do it," Frigga pleaded a hurtful expression on her face, "Let us help you," She added, bringing you into tears, and even though you wanted to stop you couldn't.

"Why can't you accept that I love her? That I fell inlove," You cried out, looking at your mother who of course understands the pain, but it felt like none of them feels sorry for you, that each of them judge you for something you've done when you know damn well the consequences of it.

"Because you can't," This time it was your father's voice, Odin, "You can not love, Y/N, thats what comes with the ability that you have, I am so sorry, but it has to be done," You could hear the regret in your father's voice, as you looked at him who was now standing in front of you.

You were aware, even as a child, you can not love. You can only make people fall inlove to other people but not to yourself, you can't let people love you becuase if you do, you become selfish, and your family is trying to avoid that -- everyone is trying to avoid that. And I know it sounds absurd but it's not, when people gets love they become happy and most of the time that happiness will grow into something more powerful that no one can ever stop it -- love is a powerful weapon that blinds people for what matters the most. And none of them is risking for it to happen.

"Please, I can't stay like this forever," You choked out, pleading to your father that he wouldn't do it.

"I know," He replied. "But I can't stand here and watch you destroy people's lives, you are too young to understand this situation but once you grow up, my daughter, you will understand," He stated softly, while cupping your face in his hands.

"Can I at least see her? For one last time?" You asked him, boring your eyes into him and he agreed.

Ever since that day February of the 12th Century -- was the last time your heart shattered into pieces, the last time you shed a tear for someone you loved, and the last time you were free.

The dungeons under the castle became your home, and as a threat to the world you weren't allowed to speak to many people and you understood that perfectly fine, accepting the fact that your life is within the four walls of that small room. You were all alone but atleast people were safe. Plus, your mother visits you everyday even if your father forbid to, your mother was stubborn so she'd keep you company for hours until she was needed back into the real world, and for so many centuries you survived.

Until Loki was brought in for stealing the tesseract, and you both have to live in the same cell, though he tried to escape many times but he failed becuase you'd snitch him.

Although that was many, many moons ago, all of that was in the past and right now you've got a present to solve and a future to create a formula.

You were alone, thinking to yourself in the compounds library, not really reading but you find peacefullness in this room, away from the goofiness of the team.

Walking past a portrait on the wall, your finger tips instinctively ran through the image and for a moment your head couldn't seem to realize who the person was.

And then, "Natasha?" You retracted your fingers from it, confused as to why her picture was in a portrait, until you saw that the wall was filled with each Avenger as if it was a collection of heroes.

You picked up a book that was placed on a table infront of the portrait, reading, "The Avengers Initiative," of course you knew what that is so you didn't bother to look at it and just put it back.

Looking at the portrait once again, you couldn't seem to pull your eyes from it as your head bagan to ponder. With the events from the other day was still fresh in your head and you couldn't seem to take it away.

What happens now? She can't possibly be falling inlove with you and neither can you. You have to do something to stop it because at the end she'll only suffer the worst and you don't want that to happen to anyone ever again, especially not to someone like her who has already been through so much in her life, and the last thing she needed right now is chaos. Natasha deserves a chance to live without anyone telling her what to do -- do things on her own and make her own choices. You know deep down you can't take that away from her.

So, why the hell are your eyes following the shape of her lips down to her colar bone to her chest that was covered in her suit. That suddenly the room felt feverish and you felt the sweat from your forehead slowly drips down from your face to the palm of your hands through the tips of your fingers.

Immediately you felt a hot breath on the crook of your neck and you closed your eyes to the sensation you were feeling, but in reality it was only an imagination but for you it felt real, you could feel her body near you, pressing againts your back, making the butterflies flutter ever so lightly as the goosebumps cover your body from head to the inch of your toes.

And from that moment, you knew that the saying 'History-repeats-itself' is the definition of your future.

━━━  ⧗  ━━━