𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: Miss Little Grumpy Pants

You were sitting on one of 'turning chair' inside Tony and Bruce's lab, reading a book while Natasha was sitting infront of her laptop who is clearly pissed off at Tony because he might've done something.

Your neck was still sore from Natasha's knocking out session even though it was a week ago since it happened, and from then on, you kept your distance from Nat overthinking that she'd hit you again, which she wouldn't since she promised that she'd only do it if necessary, so I say you are doing just fine.

"Yep, she's not in a good mood," Clint appeared next to you, pretending as though he was looking for something when in reality he was here to watch Natasha get all cranky.

Clint pulled a chair next to you and sat down as he placed his legs up to the table, poking his head so he could see what you were reading. You side glanced him and he did the same, and then you asked, "Why is she not in the mood?"

"She gets grumpy sometimes and it's concerning," He whispered back, which made you quietly giggle so you wouldn't grab that much of attention.

Lowering your book, you squinted your eyes at the three, and clearly Bruce is about to shit himself under the assassins glare while Tony uncomfortably turned his back on her.

"Look she's glaring at them," You whispered again to Clint and he did the same thing, hiding behind the book pretending to be interested to what you were reading.

"Twenty-five bucks says Tony is gonna get his anxiety," Clint joked at you chuckled to yourself.

"Nope, but insomnia probably, he wouldn't be able to sleep for a month because Nat would be watching him 24/7," You snorted a laugh and Clint joined you which made it worst when he accidentally fell on the floor and your laughter echoed around, gathering their attention but you didn't notice it, "What about Bruce?" You asked still laughing as you felt your face getting red every second that you look at Clint.

He looked at you, "He wouldn't be able to speak his thoughts whenever Nat is in the room," He spoke too loudly since he couldn't contain it anymore and you immediately throw the book to his face so he would shut up.

When Natasha cleared her throat, who you clearly forgot, startling you and you also fell on the floor and Clint clamped his mouth shut to stop himself from creating another noise. You scoot closer to him.

"They heard everything," You croaked out and you both locked eyes before scurrying off to your feet to crawl your way out of the lab.

Natasha threw one of Tony's tools, hitting your upper thigh and you winced in pain while Clint whimpered as he got shot on the forehead, luckily it didn't bleed but the both of you were sure that it'll leave a mark for weeks, but you cared less about that right now since you don't even know if the both of you would walk out of here alive.

"If I ever see the both of you talking or even sitting next to eachother, you're both dead," Natasha threatened just in time for the both of you to reach the door, but then you stopped and stood up, limping your way back to pick up your book, as Clint cursed to himself for ever enterring this room.

Tony and Bruce was both concerened at your limp while Natasha sort of regret what she did. You awkwardly smiled at them, "I'm gonna go," You point to the door where Clint was standing waiting for you, as you limped back to him, throwing the book right to his face and he winced in pain when it doubled on his forehead.

Natasha held back her smile before looking at the two nerds and continued to lecture them.

You slumped down on the couch and Clint did the same who was now holding an ice pack on his forehead. Wanda paused the movie that she was watching to look at you both with curiosity.

"What happened to the both of you?" She asked.

"Let me guess, Nat threw something at you both," Bucky guessed who was walking by to meet up with Sam at the lobby for something they planned to do this afternoon.

"How did you know that?" You asked just in time for him to reach the stairs.

"Experience," He replied without looking at you and you smiled in amusement.

"Well, you look fine," Wanda commented making you look back at her.

"I'll take that as a compliment but no, she shot my thigh," You whispered the last part and she cringed.

After a minute or two of silence something came through your mind and you blurted out a, "Party!"

"What?" Wanda asked and Clint grinned to the idea.

"Party sounds--"

"A good idea!" Tony chimed in, cutting off Wanda since it wasn't what she had in mind.

You smiled so wide but when Tony turned to look at you it dropped to zero point two second, "Since you suggested it," He trailed off letting you think what he wanted for you to think, only for him to - "You'll keep me company every night since my insomnia looks like a joke to you," He deadpanned, walking away after playfully punching Clint's upper arm and he graoned, "Don't bail Clint," He warned.

You went over to Wanda and whispered, "We're having a party," With a small squeal at the end.

"A party is not really a good idea, considering that it's Starks'," She interjects, making you fake an eyeroll.

"Whatever I'm bailing anyway," Clint commented, causing you lookat him.

"Didn't you hear what he said?" You remarked. And then after a while you grinned, "Right, you're a HawkEYE not a HawkEAR," You joked making him impossibly groan.

"I can perfectly shoot you right in the head at this moment," He replied.

"Rest assured, I can also do the same," Flashing him a knowing smirk was a big addition, even though he didn't really get what you meant and so did Wanda.

But they won't be in the dark for that long, or are they?

━━━  ⧗  ━━━