𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: Babysitting Is Steve Harrington's Job

You were laying on your stomach in a yoga mat that was supposed to be used as an exercising equipment but you were a lazy ass and Natasha has been working out since four in the morning and she's been trying to convince you to workout but you're glued on the mat.

You groaned, rolling over so you'd be facing the ceiling, Natasha eyes you for a while arching an eyebrow when she did, "If you don't get your ass up from that mat--"

"But I don't want to," You complained with a frustrated groan. "I don't fight, I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover!" You exclaimed softly, making her stop from whatever workout she was doing.

"No," She retorted with a slight pant, unwrapping her hands before grabbing her water bottle but you didn't look at her, "If you're a lover you have to be a fighter," That made you furrow your eyebrows.

"Why? How so?" You asked, thinking that she was just playing with you but then she answered.

"Because if you can't fight -- and you won't fight for love, what kind of love do you have?" She questioned looking at you then chugging the water after, as you looked at her.

"That doesn't connect, love is love, you don't fight for it," You defended, sitting up to properly look at her.

"Oh, but you do, you have to fight for love so you could win -- both of you would win if you fight for love," She stated easily as if she was the expert and it wasn't you.

You stopped for a moment and looked back at something you thought you wouldn't; and the question that bothered your head was -- did you fight for love when you lost the one person you loved your entire life? And the answer is no, you didn't fight for that one thing which caused you to end up in a dungeon becuase you couldn't accept that you lost in the game of love -- your very own game of love.

"But what if you don't know how to fight?" You questioned, meeting her back in the eye and she came closer, offering her hand which you carefully took.

"You do, because when you don't, you won't make it out alive in a world like this," She flashed you a small smile. "Now, I want you to fight," She stood up in a stance, pulling you from your thoughts and you realized that she talked you out of it so you could be standing in a damn ring.

Three hours later, you were sitting in the kitchen with Clint making sandwhiches becuase he makes the best fucking sandwhich in the world.

But then you groaned as you pressed the icepack on your lower jaw.
"I can't eat," You mumbled in a way Clint almost couldn't understand, "But I want to eat because it's a sandwhich and you made it," You pouted, feeling tears pool your eyes and you have no idea why it is making something like that, but then you blurted out, "It's making me emotional."

"Oh, hell no, don't cry," He stated in a panicked voice but it wasn't working and you started tearing up a bit, "Y/N," He warned but nothing.

Then you cried. You couldn't eat Clint's infamous sandwhiches and you were so hungry but it hurts when you chew and the pain only gets worst.

"What's happening in here?" Natasha walked in and you immediately wipe your tears away since you didn't want her to see you like this and you were kind of avoiding her calling you 'crybaby'.

"Nothing," But your voice trembled.

"Are you crying?" She crossed her arms now standing next to Clint who was opposite from you.

"No," You lied, causing to make a visible smile of amusement on her plump lips. But then you squint your eyes and without even two seconds later you were crying again. "It hurts and I wanna eat," You admitted inbetween sobs and the two shared a look.