𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶: It Ends With Us

A year went by and life was good, everything was amazing. But what made it amazing is that Natasha became your girlfriend, it wasn't easy like you said it yourself... Romance is easy, Love is not.

Slowly you were having control in your life and also with your powers. You were happy to say the least that you have everything in your life that you could've asked for. It may not stay the same, it may change, atleast you have memories, it's enough for you to say that you got to experience a happy life.

The Avengers and Fury, plus Loki, tried coaxing you to join the superhero life but you didn't want to get involve in that level of business, you didn't want people looking up at you and relying on you in times of crisis, instead you like to be written in childrens books, and myths, and histories, it leaves up to a suspense about your life which makes it more fun and interesting. You like to be mysterious.

With the traffic lights above you changing it's color from red, to orange, to green, laying in the middle of the road became your hobby every chance that you get to spend time with Natasha.

"I'm hungry," Natasha mumbled, making your head gently whip to the side to look at her.

"Me too," You replied and she looked back with a smile.

"Want me to take you out on a date?" She asked, sitting up on the road.

Mirroring her movements, " That's not fair, I can't say no because I'm hungry."

"Why would you say no?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You want me to be honest?" You arched an eyebrow.

"Why would you want to lie?" She questioned back.

"The truth might hurt," You retorted.

"Or it won't..." She trailed off.

"If you say so," Replying with a shrug, "The last date that we had, the one where you took me out on a fancy dinner? The food sucks. It just sucks," You blurt out as she snorted a laugh. "What's so funny?" The pitch of your voice went high.

She stood up and offered her hand which you accepted.
"The food sucks too," She agreed.

"Then why didn't you say so?" You asked backwith amusemnt in your tone.

"You looked like you enjoyed it," She answered with a slight grimace.

"Well I didn't," You smiled in her silliness, "But we can both agree that it's the worst date."

She nodded, "It is. Worst date we've ever had."

You both fell in comfortable silence as you walked the streets of a quiet town, seeing as it was already night time.

Nudging her side, she looked at you but you only hooked your arm with hers.
"What about chinese food?" You speek out, and she smiled in agreement.

From then on, you can only imagine how the rest of the night goes.

Your relationship with Natasha Romanoff was simple and decent, but sometimes hot and sexy. It's not always ups and straight with her, instead it's downs and bumpy -- like a roller coaster, fun, scary, adventurous, but when you arrive on top, the view from down below is breathaking. Relostionships must be balanced, the scale may not be perfect but atleast it's weighing equally.

"I love you Natasha Romanoff," You whispered in her ears every morning and she'd wake up with a sweet smile.

"I love you Y/N Odinsdottir," She replies back. "You're up early today, aren't you?" She squint her eyes.

"I might have something planned for today," You showed her a backpack.

"That requires me to carry a backpack?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yes," You answered excitedly.

Love is a decision, that whatever is going on around, it cannot dictate our love. It is a choice we make everyday to love a person, which shouldn't feel like a job more of like our identity.

"The most beautiful part is I'm not even looking when I found you," Natasha was geniunely flirting with you after consuming an alcohol since you made her climb a mountain with you as a way to celebrate your guys first anniversary.

"Are you saying that you were blind?" You teased, making her laugh. She was so drunk. "Seriously though... I'm glad you were blind before." With that comment, she rested her head against your shoulders as a way to keep balance with her geniune laugh which was always so heart-warming.

"It's embarrassing when I'm so drunk," She admitted. When she suddenly became quiet you thought she dozed off to sleep, but then she added, "I'm glad they didn't execute you though, I wouldn't have--"

"It's okay now," You assured her since her eyes was beginning to get foggy and her happy drunken state was becoming an emotional drunk.

It was never your existance that is the problem, but your abilities, it wasn't your fault or anyones that you are here alive. You have to know that nothing in you that is a mistake, and that everything happens for a reason.

That being the reason to be alive was Natasha Romanoff.

She hugged you from behind, resting her chin on your shoulder blade.
"What are you thinking?" She asked softly.

"Babies," You teased.

"Stop," She playfully hit you.

"I'm kidding," You smiled along with a giggle. But then you side glanced her with a knowing smile which she mirrored.

"Just tell me," She was getting impatient and the look you were giving her was irresistable.

Turning around, she placed her arms on both sides of your waist as yours fell above her shoulders, looking deeply into her eyes as she carefully studied your features.

"Funny how the heart can be decieving," You paused when she smiled, "Making me fall inlove so damn easily."

"You know, I could kiss you right now," She rasped, and scrunched your nose cutely.

"So kiss me," You challenged back and she was never one to back out, so she leaned in, -for the last time in this book-, she kissed you feverishly.

And afterall, love is a good reason to make everything go wrong...

━━━ THEEND ━━━