𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: They don't know that we know they know we know

"What the hell are you doing here?" You immediately rushed out the words in a shushed tone after making sure you locked the door of your room properly.

He grinned at you, classic Loki smirk if you may, "I could ask you the same thing," He responded cheekily while rounding your very own room.

"Well," you paused for a while, thinking exactly why you were in the Avengers Compound, but then, "It doesn't matter why I'm here, you should be answering that, not me."

He turned around and looked at you with his hands propped in front of him as if he was a decent human being, "Say I came here to visit you?" He somehow guessed his answer and for a while you furrowed your eyebrows at him without believing his bulshit but then your eyes softened and your stomach somehow knot a little, a tiny tiny bit.

"Really?" Your voice came out soft and tiny, looking at your big brother hopefully.

"No!" He halfed-yelled, startling you, making you fix your posture. "Are you mad? Our brother is here, he lives here, and yet you came here!" Through out his burst out, you hit him with a book that you grabbed from the library that was only placed on your night stand, and it hit his head, making sure that he was even real and when it went passthrough him it was your turn to grin at him.

"You're not even here," You mocked and he sighed frustratedly before disappearing.

Not even a second later, he was back, like really really back!
"I was talking," He hissed with an accent, and you shrugged.

You stared at each other for a very long moment of time before you groaned in annoyance.

"Why are you even here?" You asked in a bit high pitched voice.

"Doesn't 'visiting you' answer your question?" He asked back, sounding sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.

You see, he is older than you, and for the fact that you are the youngest daughter of Odin, he couldn't just let you run around in Midgard seeing as you both escaped from Asgard, and also being the big brother he has a responsibility of looking over at you.

Loki sighed in a mix of disappointment and defeat, looking at you directly in the eye and you could tell that there is something he knows and he's about to get down about it.

"I know what happened," He started, it alarmed you.

"Okay, first of—"

"Let me finish," He cuts you off and you closed your mouth. "You kissed a girl--" He started once more but you cut him off again saying.

"No, a girl kissed me," You corrected and he glared at you.

"Fine, a girl kissed you," He spat the words and you started pacing back and forth, knowing you are fucked up. "Do you know what that means? It is never good, Y/N. How did you even let it happen? And of course it had to be Natasha Romanoff," He was amused to say the least since he also got one on one with The Black Widow but not as close as you did. "H-how did you even pull a girl like her?"

You blushed, there is no denying it, you fucking blushed at the mention of the name. "I didn't pull her, she pushed herself -- I mean I was only helping her--"

"To fall inlove with you?" He buts in again and you pursed your lips.

"To fall inlove with someone else, Loki!" You stressed out.

"But that didn't happen, did it? When was the last time you used your powers? Me, you used it on me every single day when we were locked up and it mostly doesn't work because I can trick you, can Natasha trick you? No." He lectured, feeling  like he's your mother right now.