𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: Don't Let It Fly By

The living room was filled with echoing hysterical laugh of yours as you watch a rerun episode of FRIENDS, and since it was your first time to watch a sit-com you couldn't quite understand the story but that's fine because at least you were having fun.

Some of the Avengers come and go and most of the time they were looking at you amused to how you carelessly laugh as if there was no tomorrow.

When this one episode came up, you decided to do it too out of boredom. So, standing up from the couch, you made your way to the corner of the room next to the hallway and hid behind a wall, containing back your laugh so you won't make any noises.

Five minutes later, Tony, Clint, and Thor came in walking distracted to the conversations they were having and suddenly you screamed, "Danger!" at them, causing Thor to yell back at you, Tony getting in position with his hand on his reactor core and Clint was shitless, he was so quick to pick up a knife from his boots!

You smiled at them, giggling a little. "You don't have Unagi," You stated while pointing your index finger and middle at your temple, and even though the words came out like a 'bleh' the three were so confused.

Yhe three of them stared at you. "You could've killed us back there, and what the hell is unagi?" Tony yelled.

"Relax, wouldn't it be cool to die from a heart attack?" You retorted and Tony just stared at you disappointingly, and of course you had no idea that he almost died of heart attack.

"Lady Y/N," Thor smiled nervously while patting your back as if nothing happened, but truth to be told he was trembling.

And Clint, well, he has an amused look on his face but he didn't want to show it so he just stood there.

"You three are not prepared for any danger, how are you guys superheroes?" You questioned, and then, "Danger!" You yelled when you saw Nat walk out of the door on the other side and she just walked past through you guys without any word, she didn't even flinch. "See? Unagi," You pointed at your temple again, and Tony snickered.

"Y/N!" You jumped to the sound but you were quick to respond.

"Unagi," Clint mimicked, gaining a laugh from Thor, as you playfully roll your eyes.

"Sir?!" You already knew who it was, so when you turned around to face them, Fury was already smiling at you.

"How have you been?" He asked, voice sounding jolly and that confuses you since this man is always rude to people.

"Good, I've been better but good," You replied and you slight caught a glimpse of Tony's look that says 'excuse me, you live in the Avengers Compound and it's just good'.

"Alright, I need to talk to you," He looked at you then to the guys who were still in the living room and so he added, "Privately."

"You're in our property," Tony glared at him.

"So?" Fury retorted.

"So you should be the one to adjust," Tony replied, but Thor was already pushing him out of the door and Clint kept Natasha occupied on their way out.

When Fury started talking you kind of just looked him in the eye and you could tell that something was wrong, and when he said something about your background file, -and since you just made it all up, which he doesn't know-, you had the thought that maybe he found out about you all along, and suddenly your brain was thinking of an escape plan, but someone else was in your brain.

"Wanda," You blurt out, confusing the director.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

Your eyes quickly glanced behind him and for a mere second Wanda was standing there.
"Uh, no, I'm sorry, what were you saying? You kind of lost me there," You awkwardly smiled, and bore your eyes into him, keeping him lock under your gaze, "Tell me Director, what else did you found out?" You asked lowly and seductively.

"I — that you are not--" You immediately cut him off, switching the thought off his mind so he wouldn't say any of this to anyone ever again.

"Nice talking to you, sir," You concluded with a smile which he mirrored the gesture along with a nod.

"Be good kid," He dismissed, eyeing you carefully before walking away.

By the time the Director was out of the door you acknowledged the presence of the Witch.
"Wanda," The words was dry and empty not like the usual cheery and funny that you put up for the rest of the world.

"What did you do?" She asked interogatingly as if she was sure about the things that she saw in your head.

You looked at her with a grin on your face and she looked back, but litte did she know that you were doing something, and when she realized it and tried to figth it, it was no use even for a Witch like her she was under your manipulation.

You watch as the mix of purple and pink consumes the red mist in her eyes and just like that, "Hey!" She smiled sweetly at you and you mirorred it, starting another conversation as if  nothing happened.

"Hi," You replied, "You're going somewhere?" You asked, glancing at her outfit.

"Steve and I are going out," She replied and you hummed with an arched eyebrow, "As friends," she added, trailing it off as if she wasn't sure.

"It doesn't really end up like that," You mumbled to yourself, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing," You simply smiled. "Have fun!" You exclaimed before parting your ways from her as you made your way to the control panel room to delete the footage that was on the CCTV.

Later that day, you found yourself laid on Natasha's bed since she invited you to watch a movie with her, and who are you to turn down a good offer?

And then out of a sudden, "Can you teach me?" She whispered lowly in your ears, making you shiver but you were half confused so you looked what her with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" You added a little humorless chuckle.

She shrugged, "I just noticed that men and also women look at you like a meat--"

"A meat? Really?" You mused, getting what she meant and you just focused on her lips as she explained.

"I can't explain it but -- What?" She paused and looked at you, "Wha-What are you doing?" She asked as you get on top of her.

"You want me to teach you so I'm teaching you," You smirked at her, and she somehow looked away. "Nuh-uh, you don't look away from your lovers eyes, my dear," The petname was enough for Natasha to look at you but you already had your fingers under her chin so she won't be able to look away.

"Why?" She asked as you started grinding your hips to her middle, and you felt the friction so damn strong that you started to like what you were doing.

You leaned down a bit, closer to her face, and she didn't break the eye contact, "Because," You trailed of as you run your fingers down from her shoulder blades to the tips of her fingers, before locking your hands to hers, seductively playing her within your grasps. "That's how we like it," You added.

"Oh, yeah?" She mused, starting to pick up with it and you smiled, and then out of the blue, she swap you over, and with a gentle thud you laid flat on her bed as she sat on top of you.

"That's it, you got it," You applaude but she only looked at your eyes with lust.

She started grinding her hips, friction once again rising up, and your breath hitched when she put pressure on her hold of your hands. She pinned them down above your head, leaning in to connect your lips but you looked away.

"No kissing," Your tone was like a mock but she obliged either way.

"You're no fun," But, instead of your lips, Natasha found herself kissinng your colsr bones, softly sucking on it, and with the warmth of her lips to your flesh, you knew this is going to be something bigger than you thought.

━━━  ⧗  ━━━