thirty two (the end)

Moonbin woke up in the morning and felt empty. He thought he lost his emotions again but then he realized that he felt empty because he was sad, offended by the words of the person he still loves with all his heart.

"Bin-ah..?"

Bin turned his head and saw Eunwoo. The eyes and lips of the younger were dry, but they were about to get wet again from seeing a familiar face and hearing a familiar voice.

That's what happened. Bin started crying but hid his face in the covers. Eunwoo who immediately got up and came closer was stopped by Moonbin's hand. He didn't touch him but gestured to him to stop and stand on one spot. So Eunwoo was standing there, listening to his boy crying out loud with the understanding that he can't even help him.

The next few days were like groundhog days, Bin was exhausted but he knew he needed to talk to Eunwoo, it can't be always like that.

"Can we talk later today?" Asked Bin who came to the kitchen and found Eunwoo reading a book. The latter even startled from hearing the question but he didn't know why. Maybe because it was unexpected, maybe he wasn't ready to hear Bin's voice or maybe he missed that voice so much.

"Of course," calmly answered the boy.

Why later? Because Bin thought he'd felt better till then but when the time has come, Bin didn't change at all. He slept more but still looked as if he hasn't done it for weeks.

"Did you want to tell me something? Did you want to hear anything from me?"

"I don't know."

"You don't..?"

"I don't."

"Can I lie down next to you?"

Bin didn't answer, he just changed his place, freeing up more space for the guy.

"Thank you."

After 5 minutes or so Moonbin finally said: "I don't know what to say but I didn't want to delay this."

"How are you? Don't lie."

"Worse than just bad."

"I'm sor-" Eunwoo suddenly stopped.

"You can finish the sentence."

"I know but I think my apologies are not enough."

"I'll forgive you anyway."

The older got confused instantly.

"What?"

"I told you once that I forgive you no matter what  and that's my weakness."

"You can't forgive me this time. I was too mean."

"I know. Loving you makes me dumb."

Eunwoo scoffed which made Bin smile for the first time. And the older boy noticed it, so his face became serious because he was confused again.

"Did you just smile?"

"Loving you makes me dumb, Min," whispered Moonbin as he touched Eunwoo's cheek and softly brushed it. It was nice to feel it so Eunwoo's eyes closed.

"I missed you," whispered Dongmin in response.

"Missed you too." So Bin was lying on his left side, his tears, which came from his right eye, had to travel a long way, rolling down the bridge of his nose, rolling down to the eyelashes of his left eye, and only then falling. They have already formed a small brackish puddle on the pillow.

"But it won't be the same, right?" Asked Eunwoo with a touch of curiosity.

"It will be... time heals even the worst wounds."

"Or makes new ones."

Bin softly kissed Eunwoo so his tear dropped on Eunwoo's lashes and the latter felt it. He knew he'd need a lot of time to heal Bin's wounds.

And it was true because it took a lot of time. Although they celebrated their 3rd anniversary happily on June 1, 2020. People say "Love lasts 3 years" but for binwoo it was different. Those 3 years might've been challenging but now... their love has just begun to thrive.

————————————————————————
We will end it in 3... 2... 1... 0...

YES, HERE WE ARE! Publishing the last chapter on the day of ASTROAD (both days were on fire by the way) 🥳

First of all, let me say that at this moment I'm not planning to write an epilogue or anything like this so the story will be marked as COMPLETED

Secondly, in one of the chapters, I told you I had more ideas for binwoo fanfics, I also mentioned that I started writing another one! (I will say in advance that that's a school story. Yes, there're a lot of stories like this but I want to write it too and hope it'll be a bit different from others. By the way, I just remembered, that the 1st chapter of the new story may be published in a few days, so stay tuned. You can also follow me, so you won't miss it.) Also planning to write two binwoo stories besides the one that I've already started. And I'm still thinking of stories for other groups (Will I write them or not. I don't know yet.)

And last but not least, let me thank YOU for being with me, these characters throughout the whole story, thank you for your votes and comments. I know I'm not good at writing (it's my first story EVER) but thank you for waiting for every chapter and reading, it means a lot to me. Hope you enjoyed the story!❤️

One phrase that will never change: thanks for reading <3

Ah, I feel sad right now but... See you soon!😉

P.S: I was about to publish the last chapter when I saw that the story reached 1k reads, thank you so much!