twenty seven

During all those months everything remained the same for the boys. But one day, more precisely, it was November 4, four of them came home and at that exact moment, binwoo went out of the bathroom. Eunwoo was fixing his hair, his shirt was unbuttoned and his belt was almost falling from his pants, at the same time Bin was zipping his pants up. Their cheeks and lips were red and both of them were grinning until they noticed the four boys who were frozen near the front door and were looking right at them. 

Bin immediately hurried to fasten his fly, but his zipper got stuck at the most inappropriate moment, so he had to turn away and at the same time cover up the awkward expression on Eunwoo's face, who was also trying to fasten his shirt as quickly as possible.

"I- I gotta go upstairs!" Said the older of binwoo and went to their room, putting his head down because of embarrassment.

"Yeah..." answered the younger as he turned around to face the rest of the members. Everyone got what they saw but didn't drop even a word about this situation.

"I should also go upstairs," quickly said Sanha, and Minhyuk went with him too.

"And I need to make a call... an important one," said the leader as found an excuse to leave the room.

"And I should probably look for an excuse to leave you but since it's getting more awkward, I'm better to follow Jinwoo. See you later, Bin."

"Fuck!" Exclaimed Bin as soon as he stayed alone in the room and hit the wall.

The next day, when Jinwoo was cooking dinner, Bin was lying on the couch with his eyes closed. Eunwoo came to his boyfriend and kissed his nose as he squatted. The younger immediately opened his eyes and then quickly looked at the leader who was standing with his back to the boy. After a second Eunwoo kissed Bin's lips and the guy couldn't resist, he succumbed and shared a kiss.

"Stop it."

"Why?" Asked Eunwoo with a smirk on his face.

"Hyung can see us."

"So? The members saw us kissing earlier."

"They did it by accident."

"This time he may see us by accident too," argued Eunwoo and reached for Bin's lips again.

"Stop it," the younger pushed him back.

"What's going on, Binnie?"

"I'm still not sure what they think of our relationship."

"Are you kidding? We've been together for more than 2 years now."

"I know, I still feel uncomfortable when they see us kissing and yesterday the situation went even further, they saw us after we... you know."

"Bin!" The older took his boyfriend by the shoulders. "You love me, I love you. It is normal for people who love each other to kiss or have sex, it's a fact. They probably don't even think about it."

"But it's still bothering me so much," said Moonbin as he got up and went to his room.

"Wait! Bin!" Shouted Dongmin with what he made Jinjin turn around in a confusion.

After seconds Eunwoo entered the room and saw Bin sitting on his bed.

"I don't understand. I don't know what to say anymore."

"Maybe it's because I still can't believe the fact that we can be together."

"After more than two years?!" Shouted Eunwoo.

"I know, it sounds weird but what I mean is I want you to live a normal life and have a wife and kids. You can't do that with me. It's impossible but what's making it worse is the fact that we're idols."

"So?"

"So? There're a lot of people around us. It's hard to hide it."

"But we've been doing great with it!"

"Yes but listen. The point is that you want a family I can't give you."

"You are my family, isn't that enough?"

"I know you want to have kids in the future."

"We can have them. Together!"

"You want to adopt them?"

"I- It's not a problem. Yes, I wanted my own kids but adoption is also possible."

"See? You want your own kids."

"Shut up! I also said that adopting is possible!" Eunwoo's voice sounded irritated and Bin felt scared for the first time around his boyfriend.

"Please, stop yelling at me."

"Because I don't understand you!"

"I said you would never understand me."

"You always say that because you're the one who can't fucking accept yourself!" Eunwoo shouted so loudly that it made Bin press to the wall from fright. His eyes became watery as he felt a lump in his throat. He felt so miserable and thrown away. His hands started shaking when he remembered everything he shared with Eunwoo, his thoughts, feelings, emotions, and fears. Now everything was thrown away.

Eunwoo's anger cooled as he saw his boyfriend being scared of him, he held out his hand, but Bin only pressed himself even more to the wall, even though there was no free space left. The younger found an opportunity to run out of the room and did it without looking back. There were the hyungs and the maknaes in the kitchen but they quickly dropped their chopsticks as soon as they saw Bin running away with tears in his eyes that couldn't find a place to hide, so they started falling to the floor.

They wanted to follow Bin but they heard something heavy falling on the floor in binwoo's room.

————————————————————————
I feel bad for making Eunwoo a bad guy but I want to develop this storyline so yeah...

And the story's getting fewer reads :( I guess it's because of mature content being included or it's getting less interesting... Anyway, it'll be ended soon, I'll make a countdown, saying how many chapters are left. But for you to know, when I write this, the story is already completely written ;)

By the way! Have you seen Astro's new concept photos?! All the versions look so good!

Thanks for reading <3