25 ➹ dirty little secret

candy shop | 50 cent & olivia ❝ so seductive you should see the way she whineher hips in slow mo' on the floor when we grind ❞

❝ so seductive you should see the way she whine
her hips in slow mo' on the floor when we grind ❞

"I THOUGHT YOU wanted to stop?" I ask grinning, recalling what Nai had said to me weeks prior, as I help her unbutton her school blouse. She's currently laying down on my bed looking up at me as her fingers work the rest of the buttons.

"Do you want to stop?" She asks as soon as the last button comes undone. I watch as the Whitlock crest disappears from her chest and the sides of the blouse fall away revealing her tan skin and blue lace bra.

I swallow at the sight, too focused to realise she's arched her back up to get rid of the shirt. She throws it on the floor and I can only bring myself to grin at the sight, the deep blue lace barely covers anything. She's been this bare all day?

"You're just going to leave me like this?" She asks.

"Huh?" I raise my eyes from where they've been designated and meet her brown eyes.

"I'm half undressed Atlas and you've still got your clothes on."

Oh. "You wanna do the honours?" I offer.

Nai nods and she reaches her hands down to where my pants end, her fingers make contact with my bare torso as she drags the top all the way up, it's only when the t-shirt comes off completely I'm met with the realisation of how cold it is. Nai throws my shirt at the same time I move up on the bed, covering her body with mine - like a shield.

"You're this cold? And you didn't complain?" She shakes her head, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. "You're such a good girl Nai." I whisper, brushing the dark strands of hair out of her face so I get a better look of her.

She's barely got anything on - her cheeks are naturally flushed and her lashes are perfect without touch, as is the rest of her. I'm equal parts glad as I am a little disappointed, seeing her makeup all ruined at the end of this would be hot, but Nai's hot herself so I don't complain.

"How good?"

I grin, caging her in as I lean down and kiss the inside of her neck - it's warm contrasting the rest of her body. She grabs onto my hair instantly and hums in satisfaction, her body rises to meet mine and I lower my lips from her neck to her collarbone, pushing the rest of her down as well.

She groans out in frustration at the lack of friction. "I know baby," I soothe as I kiss closer and closer to her tits. The lace comes into vision and I don't falter as she arches her back and I go to unclip her bra using my left hand.

"Not yet." Nai hums, opening her hooded eyes and leaning up a little to meet my gaze as my lips press against her soft skin.

"Whatever you want." I drop my hand from where it was and snake it back down with the other as I lower, dragging my lips across her skin. I feel the way her body moves under my lips, how her chest rises and falls at the contact, how when she sighs it's her entire body that carries out the motion.