(chapter 1) ❀the beginning✿

White lily cookie was studying a lot, she would have a visitor called pure vanilla cookie, one of her best friends.
The one who would always understand her, the one who will always be there for her..

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" White lily shouted "Oh! Pure vanilla cookie, it's nice of you visiting me" she said with a smile and pure vanilla smiled back.

"And I'm happy that I'm here, I brought you few snacks since you been studying a lot..you might need rest for a bit white lily.." he said while passing the snacks to white lily cookie.

"Well.. Thank you pure vanilla and I guess I'll take a rest for bit since my arm is hurting from studying to much, heh" pure vanilla giggled a bit and sat next to her, looking what she was doing, and by surprise she did a lot of writing. "If you want I can finish off some few papers for you while your resting I don't mind doing that" he said with his pure smile, "but.. What about your eyesight?? It might be hard for yo-" "it's okey I get used to it and I also write a lot while my eyes are closed" white lily was surprised by what he said, "thank you so much pure vanilla.. You really are a kind friend of mine.." " of course white lily cookie"

The both of them continued studying together and helping each other.
Soon..everything will change in the future...

(Thank you so much for reading this first chapter, I'll be working on chapter 2 soon!)