(chapter 18) ◇what..◇

Gingerbrave and his friends we're fighting enemies at the timeless kingdom. Enemies after enemies after enemies, they finally got to strawberry crepe cookie.

"Hahah!! You all will lost this time! With my waffle bots y'all will turn into crumbs!!" Strawberry crepe said, "like you wish! HA!!" they started fighting.

After the fight

"NO NO NO NO!! WHY!? IT'S NOT FAIR!" strawberry crepe said angrily, their waffle bots were all broken into pieces.

Gingerbrave and his friends got in the timeless gate door.

After they got here..there was someone waiting...

"Ah..welcome again.." The mysterious voice said, it was a bit dark so it was hard to see who it was, but gingerbrave could tell that they were sitting on the throne.  "Dark vanilla cookie! We know its you show yourself!" Gingerbrave said, ".. Heh...as you wish.." The mysterious cookie said getting up from the throne and started walking towards gingerbrave and his friends. They got closer to the light..."I guess you made it..what a surprise.." Dark vanilla said smirking. "What did you do to white lily!?" "Oh..her you say..well.." Dark vanilla said pointing at a huge jar next to him with his staff, tapping it.
"You mean her?" White lily got up, she was inside of the jar. "If you want to save her...you must go past me!" Dark vanilla said. A huge cake witch, grown through the floor, causing the sugar glass breaking.

The cake witch:

Dark vanilla got on the cake witches hand, "you pathetic heroes!!" Dark vanilla said and laughed

Dark vanilla got on the cake witches hand, "you pathetic heroes!!" Dark vanilla said and laughed. "we will defeat you dark vanilla! Come on team, let's go this!!" Gingerbrave said.

The fight was starting...

"Ugh..you think this is over?! We only just begun!" Dark vanilla shouted using his staff to make the cake witch grow bigger and stronger. "HAHAHAHAH AH HAH!!"
"WE MUST NOT LET HIM WIN!" chilli pepper shouted back.

The heroes were on the flour tired from fighting too much. The cake witch did have missing parts from the fight but it won't get destroyed..well...thats what dark vanilla thought... "You all are just pathetic..you can NEVER stop me!" Gingerbrave heard what he said and tried getting up. "Wanna bet?" Gingerbrave said throwing his candy cane at the cake witch. It hit the cake's chest. "H..huh!?" The cake witch was shaking and started crumbling. "No.. NononoNONONO NO!!" the cake's hand that dark vanilla was standing on, started crumbling. "Huh!? AHH!!-" dark vanilla was falling in thin air "dark vanilla cookie!!.." White lily shouted loudly.  He hit the ground.

"We..we did it!! we defeated dark vanilla!" Gingerbrave said and everyone were cheering. They heard a glass break.

The jar started cracking, and white lily finally got out. The curse was broken "white lily! Your free!!" "Yes..thank you all so much for setting me free.-" "FATHER" "DAD!!" white lily and the others heard two cookies running to dark vanilla who was on the floor.

"DAD SPEAK TO US!!" licorice said holding onto dark vanilla, he was still breathing but really injured.

"Dad!?- what do they mean by that!? Dark vanilla had sons!? Hey- white lily where are you going!?" Wizard said concerned, and watched white lily walking towards licorice, red velvet and dark vanilla cookie.

Red velvet saw white lily walking to them, so he got in front of dark vanilla and licorice, protecting them.
"Stay away you monster.." Red velvet said to white lily. "Please red velvet..i just..want to help..i won't hurt him..i promise" white lily, red velvet slowly calmed down and sighed.."fine..dont do anything stupid lily.." Red velvet red walking behind licorice.

White lily got on her knees and grabbed dark vanilla. "Ugh..Ngh..l..lily?.." Dark vanilla said.
"Yes..its me.." "W..why?.." "Because..i can't just let you die like this.." "Ngh..but..i.." "No dark vanilla...you can rest a bit..i promise that I won't let you die.." Dark vanilla couldn't believe what he was hearing, white lily wanting him to live after all the problems he caused, but he couldn't do anything else but closing his eyes ones again..
..........
.......
....
...
..
.

To be continued..