(chapter 7) not alone✿

(Before I start this story, just a little thing: this is my AU so I hope there will be no hate comments- enjoyyy)

Dark vanilla pov:

I was with little red velvet cookie, we decided to have little rest from walking to much, I don't know where else to go now since I ran off from the witches house and now, I have a kid!?
It was too hard to be honest- but I couldn't just leave red velvet alone.
'Why can't I be good enough..!?' I heard someone, "dada..what was that?.." Red velvet asked "I.. I don't know, come on we'll go check alright?" Red velvet nodded and we got up, following where the notices coming from, and then..i saw a young cookie of their knees sobbing, 'why is there another young cookie here all alone?' I thought to myself while red velvet was behind me looking a bit Frietened, I started walking towards the young cookie before they turned their head to look at me, they looked so scared.."who.. WHO ARE YOU!?" they asked with a serious look on their face, "hey it's okey little one I'm not here to hurt you, don't worry" I got on my keens and hugged the poor cookie, surprisingly they hugged back and sobbed on my chest, I slowly was patting their "shoo..its alright..your not alone anymore.." " *sniff* what?.."
"you can stay with me, I'll keep you safe"
"Thank you..im..licorice cookie" licorice said wiping their tires away and showing a little smile, "hello licorice" I looked at red velvet who was standing there confused " ah, and this red velvet cookie" I let licorice go, they started walking to red velvet, "h.. Hello! I'm licorice maybe we can..hm.. Get.. Along?.. " "hm...sure..i guess we could do that" I watched them talking for a bit, that made me happy that the boys got along so fast! Maybe there is still good in me somewhere..

-End of dark vanilla pov-

Dark vanilla go up and grabbed both of the boys and started walking, "I'll find you both a home I promise" dark vanilla said and the boys nobbed.

:D (364 words)