(chapter 14)meeting gingerbrave

"Come on guys! We are almost there!" Gingerbrave said to his friends, strawberry, wizard, custard and chili pepper cookie. They walked until strawberry heard singing, "g- guys? Do you hear that?.." Strawberry asked and got their attention, "hear what strawberry?" Wizard asked, "I heard singing at the heros gate" strawberry said, "then let's follow the noice! Follow me my servants!" Custard said with a happy tune and walked in front of them, straight where the singing was coming from.

When they got at the heros gate, they saw a cookie singing to the pure vanilla statue, "wait- is that?-" "white lily cookie! One of the ancients!" Gingerbrave said,
White lily stopped singing after she heard words from gingerbrave, she stood up and looked at the team, "oh..hello. Who are you all?." She asked "I'm gingerbrave and those are my friends!" "Gingerbrave..huh.." "You must be white lily! One of the powerful ancients!" Wizard said and white lily nodded as a yes, "yes.. I am.." "And- why were you singing while sitting in front of the pure vanilla statue??" Chili pepper asked and white lily stayed silent until she spoke up, "..that was from the past.. I lost my best friend.." "And who was it?" Chili pepper asked again, "pure vanilla..cookie..i miss him" "and what happen-" "chili no." Wizard interrupts chili pepper, "alright alright" chili pepper said. "White lily if you'll like, you can join me and my team!" "Huh?.. " "well, we going on adventures and find out more about dark vanilla cookie!" 'Dark..vanilla cookie..?' White lily thought with shock, "so what you say? Wanna join us?" Gingerbrave said  waiting for white lily's answer, white lily looked down then at gingerbrave, she nodded, "alright..i will join" 'what's the point anyways..dark vanilla is gone..is he?..' she thought "what are we waiting for?? Let's begin our journey!" Gingerbrave said happily started walking with his friends, white lily started walking with them too.

This is going to be a long journey
For white lily.