(chapter 2) ❁the promise✿

It been years for the ancients went their seprete ways. Dark cacao becomes the king of cacao kingdom, hollyberry cookie becomes the queen of berry kingdom, goldencheese cookie becomes the queen of goldencheese kingdom, white lily becomes the queen of white lilies.
Now it was pure vanilla turn to take the throne of the sweetvanilla kingdom,

His dreams finally came true, to protect his people and friends from the darkness, he promised himself to be the best king for his kingdom.

*Knock* *knock*

"Huh? Come in" the door slowly opened, pure vanilla's eyes we're opened wide "white lily cookie.. You came!" He said walking towards to white lily and hugging her "of course I did, I would never miss my best friend's blessed day" she said while smiling warmly to him, he smiled back.
______________________________

The both ancients walked inside the corridors and by pure vanilla's surprise, all the three ancients were waiting for him with their smiles.
"You all really came, I'm so happy to see you all" "Ha! Of course we did our dear friend!" Hollyberry said.

It was almost time for pure vanilla becoming the king of sweetvanilla kingdom, he was nervous a bit but excited at the same time

_____________________________
Pure vanilla slowly walked up the small stairs, all his friends and people were sitting and watching him,
Except white lily cookie who was standing next to him on the other side smiling warmly,

"Dear cookies, we gathered here to celebrate the blessed day for pure vanilla cookie of becoming our new king of the sweetvanilla kingdom"
The cookie said and looked at pure vanilla who was slowly putting his head down, "our new king! Will always protect us and his kingdom, king pure vanilla cookie!" The cookie joyfully said and crowned pure vanilla the flower crown.

Every cookie and the ancients cheered for pure vanilla, white lily ran to pure vanilla to hug him tight.
"I'm so happy that your dreams came true dear friend" she said, "and I'm happy that your here with me white lily cookie..i promise that I'll protect everyone, my people and friends " pure vanilla said smiling at white lily cookie, "you promise to protect me too?.. " pure vanilla grabbed white lily's hands..
"Promise.. " ♥︎

(If I did any mistakes please let me know! I'll try fixing it, chapter 3 coming sooooon)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿