The Hospital Wing

Mattheo's POV

Y/n was stunning, I'll admit it. She had the prettiest Y/e/c (your eye colour) eyes. Her personality was sassy but kind, she was always willing to risk her life for others. It was like Y/n wanted to die and just leave this place.

I was sat in the Hospital Wing, in the bed next to mine was Y/n. She was sat under the thin sheets, her body was still other than the odd breath. I was staring at her when all of a sudden I heard muffled cries from her bed. I rushed out of bed until one of the nurses shouted,
"Mr Riddle get back to bed at once!"

I sighed angrily and sat back down and waited until I could leave. Madame Pomfrey needed to observe my wounds first

"Mattheo I'm sorry" Y/n smiled apologetically and I immediately felt awful for stabbing her back.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too" I mumbled.

••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm sorry Mrs Malfoy but you can't leave for approximately a week. As for you Mr Riddle, you'll be discharged by tomorrow morning" The nurse announced and Y/n just whispered something to herself.

"Is it possible for me to stay any longer than tomorrow?" I asked smirking and Y/n rolled her eyes.
"No you are in school. You need the education." Pomfrey laughed and now I was the one rolling my eyes.

The lights were shut off and the blinds were drawn closed. The only source of light was from another pupils lamp across from mine. I pulled my wand from the bedside drawer and picked at the dried blood from the previous events.

"Lumos" I clearly said and my wand produced enough light to see Y/n's body calm sleeping
"Psst Y/n" I whispered but I had no response.
"Y/n!" I shouted to grab her attention and she rubbed her eyes and sat up.
"What do you want" She whined sleepily.
"Do you want to get out of here, just me and you?" I asked excitedly
but she scoffed
"With you? Hell no, You are the reason I have to spend an entire week here!" She argued
"It will be fun y/n!" I assured and she shook her head in denial and drifted off back to sleep. I decided to rest too. I waited for the spell to finish and slipped it back into my drawer. I pulled the blankets over my body and closed my eyes. All I could think about was Y/n and her attractive voice and her lovely grin. Damn why was I in love with her?

[ Sorry for a short chapter ]