???

Thanks to everybody who reads this story, it's really nice that I can get people to read this. I am very unsure of the story line actually so it might not make sense or be as good as the others. Very sorry about that <3

woke up the following morning with a throbbing headache. I opened my eyes and I was laid on the grass in-between Enzo and Mattheo. I sat up and started to wander around, it looked like we were a lot closer to the school than last night so hopefully it wouldn't take a long time to reach it.

"Ugh Y/n you are so bloody loud!" Enzo whined
"I wasn't making any sounds?" I stated in confusion
"Well you were breathing very loudly" He sighed. Enzo shook Mattheo awake which clearly pissed him off.
"Morning Y/n" He said in his morning voice. It was so deep and calming
"Uh good morning" I replied quickly

We started to walk back to the school which only took us around an hour.
"What time is it?" I asked
"Uh, 6:37" Enzo replied checking his watch.
"OK I'm going to get dressed for breakfast and I suppose you two will do the same." I shouted running into my room. I hopped into the shower and It was so refreshing when the water met with my skin. I shampooed my hair and conditioned it then threw it into a messy bun. I put a green skirt on and a green jumper.

I brushed my teeth then ran to the great hall

I brushed my teeth then ran to the great hall. I was somehow late for breakfast but I wasn't particularly bothered.
I saw Filch and scowled at him whilst he wore a look of guilt. Because of his stupid ass I slept in the forest where who knows what creatures could've killed me!
I took a seat next to Enzo and Mattheo and just sat there.
"You need to eat Y/n" Mattheo said frowning.
"I'm not hungry" I muttered and he sighed. Last night's dreams filled my head and I winced at what my mother had said. It was just a dream, right?
"Y/n are you fucking listening?" Enzo asked clearly frustrated.
"Uh sorry I was thinking" I apologised
"You have a letter" He said handing it to me.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚
𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚

What. The. Actual. Fuck

It could've been some stupid joke right?

My breath quickened and I just folded it up and shoved it into my pocket. I wasn't telling anybody.

"Who's it from?" Enzo asked
"Uh my house elf Hokey" I answered. "He wants me to return home tomorrow for something"

"OK" the boys said in unison. I left the hall and went to my dorm where I'd probably be spending the day. I didn't cry or really feel bad because I didn't know whether it was real or fake.
I grabbed a thin sheet of paper and some ink and started to write.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 '𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆
-𝒀/𝒏

I handed it my owl and it rushed out of my window until It wasn't in sight anymore.
I held the necklace and just stared blankly at it. It was so fucking pretty, if she was gone then I would be devastated. She's not really gone, we can save her.
××××××××××
Sorry for an extremely short chapter, I didn't write yesterday so I'll do double chapters today
-Lottie