Christmas morning

Y/n POV

It was Christmas morning and I didn't want to get up so I just continued sleeping. I didn't notice that Mattheo was watching from the door.

"Merry Christmas." He said in a voice filled with sarcasm. What was wrong with him?
"Jeez did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I replied smirking.
"Don't test me sweetheart." He replied slamming the door.
I got up and changed into an overall dress (idk what it's called)

It was stunning. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a high ponytail and wore some black Converse. I hated heels. They made my feet ache like crazy.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. Stacks of presents were laid out and I could see that some had my name on.

"Merry Christmas!" I fake smiled to Voldemort and he quietly muttered it back.
"Y/n your father dropped all of your gifts off here." He told me and my body was filled with excitement. I just wished I could spend it with Mother. Mattheo opened several gifts. He had an expensive watch, a new wand considering he ruined the last and lastly he had some money. He was holding around 500 galleons.
"Your turn Y/n." Mattheo said and I  nodded eagerly.

After unravelling all the gifts I had:
Some nice perfumes
A small diary
Some new books.

"There's actually another one Y/n.
I'll get Hokey to receive it." Voldemort announced and I was confused until I was bought a small box. I removed the lid and there was a necklace with such beautiful designs. It was a butterfly pendant and there was a note beneath it.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏,

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉. 𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒚.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕
𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

I shed a small tear and quickly wiped it.
"Uh Mattheo. Can you put this on for me please?" I asked and he nodded.

It was gorgeous

It was gorgeous. I missed her so much and wished she could be here. Maybe she'll be back soon.

[ I'm sorry for the short chapter but I have an idea for the rest of the story 😩 ]