Forbidden Forest

Y/n POV

Everybody was in their final class of the day. I checked my watch '3:56'. I had 4 minutes until detention started even though I'd be skipping it. I was so intrigued in this book that I'd not done anything but read it for the past day.

"Y/n!" Pansy shouted as she ran into my dorm.
"Yes?" I asked with my eyes fixed onto her.
"Snape is looking for you so you'd better get dressed" She said. Ugh I don't want to go but I guess I'll have to.

I put my school uniform on and left my robe inside. I brushed my teeth, showered and did my hair before slipping some Converse on and heading to Snape's classroom.

Surprisingly he was sat with two other students. I recognised one as Mattheo Riddle and the other, I wasn't quite sure of.

"Nice of you to turn up Y/n" He snapped.
"Sorry I was uh-" I muttered thinking of something to say.
"Save it. I know you skipped all of today's lessons"

Shit.

"You three can go and meet filch at the entrance to the forbidden forest." He said

♧♧♧♧♧♧

We arrived at the entrance where Filch sat with Mrs Norris cuddled up in his arms.
"Took you three long enough" He growled.
"Come on, keep up!' He yelled
We all walked behind him and followed him deeper into the trees. Night was falling and it wouldn't be long until it got dark. Not to mention, it's January so it's bloody freezing.
We walked further and further along.
"I'm going to fetch something, you kids stay here"
And with that it was just us three huddled around eachother.
After a while we found a log and sat down.
"Filch isn't coming back is he?" I asked nervously.
"Nope" they said in unison.

Hours had passed and we started to talk a bit. I found out the boy's name was Lorenzo Berkshire and he was a Slytherin too. I could tell by Mattheo's face that he was getting extremely bored watching me and Lorenzo talk.
"Oh Y/n, just call me Enzo." He laughed and I smiled. Mattheo just rolled his eyes like he was jealous. He probably was because he thinks that he owns me or something.

"I'm going to sleep. I don't give a fuck if we're in the middle of a forest." I mumbled with exhaustion. I got off of the bench and placed my body beside a tree. I closed my eyes and attempted to fall asleep. I felt stares and opened my eyes. Mattheo and Enzo were just staring at me.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." I shouted rolling my eyes.
"You don't have to sleep on the floor you moron" Mattheo mumbled and I just raised my eyebrows
"Where else do I sleep huh?" I asked and he smirked. He tapped his lap and I fake gagged to piss him off. Enzo looked annoyed that I'd actually come to sit next to them both.
"Can't we just walk back inside?" I groaned and they both chuckled.
"We would have two days of detention then." Enzo slightly laughed.
"I don't give a shit but whatever pleases you two freaks" I sighed. They both exchanged looks and I just sat in confusion playing with the necklace mother had brought for me. It wad stunning and I just stared at it until I was pulled away from my thoughts when Mattheo tapped my shoulder.
"Y/n?" He asked and I shook it off.
"Uh yeah?" I replied.
"Did you hear us?" He answered and I shook my head.
"We're going to look around, wanna come?" Enzo asked.
"No thanks" I whispered.
When I said that, I felt Mattheo pick me up bridal style.
"Let me go!" I screamed.
"You aren't staying alone. Especially since this is the woods" He told me.
"What are you my father?" I laughed and he just continued to walk with Enzo. I was extremely tired so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

"𝒀/𝒏" 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅.
"𝒚𝒆𝒔?" 𝑰 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅.
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍" 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅.
"𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" 𝑰 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅
"𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." 𝑰 𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅

"𝒀/𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐" 𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉!" 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅.
"𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓!' 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅.