Funeral fun..

I woke up the next morning which happened to feel odd. It was 4:31 which meant I had a couple of hours until breakfast.

I heard banging on my window and walked over to it. Perched on the windowsill was the Malfoy family bird. I opened the window to let it in and it dropped a letter onto my lap.
I tore the paper open and started to observe the writing and it looked exactly like my father's.
𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒔.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔
𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚

Why the fuck did he sound unbothered and past caring?! He's such a bitch. I searched the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper that was crumpled and fragile. It had the numbers 250 on it. And the words "Gringotts" there was also a small key.

It meant something must be in one of the vaults. I quickly showered, brushed my hair and teeth then changed into a set of lounge wear. I took the note and ran to Mattheo's bedroom.
"Mattheo, Mattheo you have to see this!" I yelled
"Woah woah what are you doing at this time of night?" He snapped
"I need some floo powder, like now" I replied
"What why?" He asked
"Ugh you can come with me and I'll explain."
We held the powder and shouted "Gringotts!" In unison.
We stepped into the fire, only to be greeted with many Goblins and creatures. It was extremely bright too. I pulled out the key and walked to the front desk.
"Uh could I please make a withdrawal?" I asked nervously
"Yes, and does Miss Malfoy have her key?" The Goblin questioned
I held it up so it was visible and he nodded. Me and Mattheo held a lantern and climbed into a mine cart.

♧♧♧♧♧♧
After arriving at the vault, I handed him the key and lantern as he opened it. The door was pulled open and my jaw dropped. Hundreds of Galleons were scattered around and there was a bag on a small round table. I looked at the label and it said 'For Y/n' I shoved it into my pocket and filled my pockets with the Galleons. I was so happy that Mother hadn't given it all to father!
"Finished" I shouted walking out of the vault.

Mattheo's POV

We arrived home and Y/n was staying in my room for the rest of the day. We might aswell just skip for the day. It was 6:30am so I just let her sleep whilst I looked in my drawers for a book to read. I found one called 'Runaway' and started to read it. It was slightly cringe and full of nonsense but it was okay.

I looked at Y/n, she was sleeping and her usual smile was on her face. I decided to go into her dream to see what she was dreaming about. I pointed my wand at her head and was taken into her dream.

"I love you Princess" I was saying to her
"I love you too Mattheo" She replied smiling. Suddenly the scene changed and I was in what seemed to be her house. Malfoy Manor.

"You killed mother you bitch!" She yelled at her father.
"Call me thar again and you'll be out of this house! You are just as fucking stubborn as she was." He yelled at her
It was clear she was on the verge of tears and then they slowly rolled down her cheeks. This is probably her home life. Ugh I feel so bad for invading her privacy now.
I moved my wand when I arrived back to the normal reality and she was crying now.
I put my arm round her and kissed her.
"Don't cry Princess" I cooed using the name I'd called her in the dream.
She slowly hugged me when she stood up and didn't let go.
"I love you Mattheo Riddle" She whispered.
"I love you more than you'd ever know Y/n, when we met we stabbed eachother but if that didn't happen then we'd be nothing like what we have become" I responded looking at her face. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I was then kissed and pulled onto the wall, Y/n was in control so I flipped our positions so I'd be the one controlling. The kiss was deep and sloppy at the same time. It was loving and warm. I genuinely am in love with Y/n Malfoy, aren't I?

"Oh shit" She mumbled as she pulled away.
"Hey why did you interrupt that?" I asked
"The funeral I'm late." She screamed hitting her head on the wall.
"Don't you dare do that again!" I yelled back
"You don't own me!" She squealed as she ran out of the room.
Damn I ruined it.

Y/n's POV
I ran out of the dorm and up to my bedroom. I pulled a black dress from my wardrobe and put a red blazer over it

 I pulled a black dress from my wardrobe and put a red blazer over it

I put some black heels on and slung a red bag over my shoulder. Mother's favourite colour was red because she said it was beautiful and romantic. Her poor heart wanted a strong, loving relationship but my shitty father ruined it. I miss her so much.

I went to Mattheo's dorm and grabbed the floo powder from one of the shelves.
"What are you doing?" He asked with gritted teeth
"Getting to the funeral bitch" I snapped as I shouted the destination and walked into the fire.
Malfoy Manor is where it was set. I wandered into the huge garden and saw her coffin at the front of the ceremony. I started to cry as I sat down on the front row. I wasn't listening because all I could feel about was how she'd died. Now it must've been father because he wanted her gone. My dreams were surely telling me something and I knew it.
"Y/n do you have anything to say?" My father asked as I looked aimlessly around.
"Uh yes" I said walking to the front.
"My mother was the best fucking person in history. She was my best friend, my sister, my everything. My favourite is dead and its my father's fault. I'm blaming him because of the abuse he gave her. He's the reason that he is dead and I want him dead for it." I cried as I ran inside. I couldn't handle him smirking at me the entire time.
"Y/n!" Draco shouted calling after me
"What do you want?" I sobbed as I felt his cold touch on my arm.
"It wasn't him" He replied coldly
"I don't believe you" I replied wiping my tears.
"Okay well he is the main reason but he was forced to do it."

What?

"Who forced him?" I asked as my throat burned from crying.
"Bellatrix" He responded
"I'm going to beat her ugly ass-" I began but he cut me off.
"No, Bella said if father didn't kill her then she'd force me and you to work for Voldemort" He said
"Well now mother is gone so who can stop that from happening?!" I shouted
"I guess nobody can Y/n"