Truth be told

Travis' pov:
It had now been a few days since Y/N had supposedly shown up at the station. She had been on my mind so much recently. I was getting increasingly worried about her.

Y/N was dead. Wasn't she?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the klaxon alarm.

Aid car 19 requested at 283 Street Park

"That's us!" Andy exclaimed.

"Yup," I sighed.

*Skip to when they were at the scene*

Andy pov:
When we arrived at the scene, Travis seemed distracted, but I decided to brush it off considering everything happening with his sister at the moment.

We ran over to the patient whom I instantly recognised.

Y/N?

Wait no that's not possible, she was dead. Wasn't she?

Travis had obviously noticed who the patient was by now. But he decided to treat her before anything.

Travis'pov:
The patient was Y/N.

My baby sister overdosed. And I wasn't there to take care of her.

Andy and I had managed to keep her stable all the way to Grey-Sloan. We loaded her out off the aid car, where Dr.Hunt and Dr.Robbins took over.

I walked back to the aid car and sat down with my hands in my head.

I felt someone sit down next to me, then a reassuring hand rubbing up and down my back.

"How about you ask Captain for the rest of the shift off? Then you can come and see Y/N?" Andy suggested.

"Yea, I'll probably do that. Let's head back to the station then," I agreed.

The ride back was filled with a comfortable silence. Occasional reassuring statements from Andy.

*At the station*

We had just gotten back to the station and I knocked on Captain Bishop's office door.

I heard a muffled 'come in'.

"Montgomery, you okay? You're looking a bit pale," she asked concerned.

"Uh yea, so you know Y/N right?" I questioned.

She nodded.

"Well she was the patient who requested the aid car; she overdosed."

"Oh my- do you want the rest of the shift off? Because I'd be happy to let you leave,"

"Yes thank you!" I exclaimed gratefully.

And with that, I ran out of her office to grab my stuff.

On the way out, I accidentally ran into Ripley.

"Woah woah woah, slow down Montgomery. Where are you going in such a rush?" He asked lightly chuckling to himself.

"It's Y/N, she uh-she she's alive," I managed to get out without breaking down.

"What? But I thought she-uh, what?"

"We all did. We all thought she was dead. I mean she might be now, so I need to go see her," I told Ripley, nearly running out of the station.

Y/N and Lucas had such a sweet realationship. When Y/N was younger, her foster parents, Lucy and Brian, would  drop her off at the station for the day every Sunday. Unfortunately, Lucy and Brian didn't last long, I don't know the exact reason, but apparently they were dealers.

When I got to the hospital I run up to the nurse's station.

"Which room is Y/N Johnson in?" I asked. I always hated using her foster parents' last name.

"Uhm room 215," the receptionist replied.

I sprinted to her room, only to find my worst nightmare coming true.

Authors note:
Hi loves! Sorry that this part took so long, I've just come out of hospital, and now I'm going on holiday. I'll try to update as much as I can.
Thank you for reading!
Enjoy 💕