Relief

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Talk of substance abuse and drug addiction, disordered eating

Let me know if I've missed any.

Enjoy 💕

_____________________________

Y/N's POV:
It wasn't long until we pulled up outside the house. My heart was now pounding in my chest from the anxiety.

What did Travis need to talk to me about?

Silently, we got out the car and walked inside. I tried to sneak upstairs but Travis stopped me.

"Y/N, can you come and sit down please."

Uneasily, I sat down on the sofa with Travis.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

He definitely knows

"Yea fine, why?" I responded.

"You sure? You've been acting off recently," he mentioned in a provoking manner.

"Geez I'm fine, can I go to my room now?" I exclaimed.

"See this is what I mean, you're more irritable than you were just two day ago."

"Nothing! Nothings happened! You don't even know what you're talking about!" I said, full on shouting at this point.

"What do you mean 'i don't know what I'm talking about'?" he asked.

"I was missing for three years Travis. Three fucking years. I was eleven when I was last publicly seen; I'm fourteen now. Obviously I've changed!" I yelled.

"I know sweetheart. After the amount of trauma you've been through it was inevitable that you were going change massively," Travis said, somehow maintaining his calm tone.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore," I said, now done talking about everything.

"Okay, bumblebee that's fine. But we need to talk at some point."

I stood up and got extremely dizzy. But I instantly brushed it off hoping Trav wouldn't notice.

"Hey, did you eat at the station or are you hungry now?" Travis queried.

"Oh I already ate at the station," I replied.

Travis's POV:
Y/N quickly waltzed up the stairs and into her bedroom.

We really needed to approach this conversation sooner rather than later, but I just didn't know how.

Don't get me wrong, Robert helped a lot. But considering it's my own sister I had to confront, it was difficult. Very difficult.

Although I'm adamant that she knows I know, we still needed to discuss it.

And on top of her addiction and withdrawal right now, she isn't even eating properly. Andy had pulled me aside at the station and told me how little Y/N had eaten.

To say that I was stuck was an understatement: I really wanted to help the poor girl, but I couldn't do that if she wasn't willing to accept help.

Sighing heavily, I slumped over on the sofa, if Michael was here, this would be so much easier.

I turned on the TV and started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Y/N's POV:
After walking into my room, I immediately burst into tears: why am I like this? I thought to myself

I slowly walked over to my bed and buried myself under the quilt.

How could I be so stupid? I just knew I could not possibly survive withdrawal again.

And as Travis pointed out, I was already irritable; so it had started.

I genuinely did not know how to live off of drugs, I had been on them for so long, they were practically part of my routine.

Suddenly, I sat myself upright as I had an idea.

I put my converse on and then walked downstairs.

"I'm going on a walk," I announced to Travis.

I watched as he stood up and walked closer to me, "are you sure that's a good idea sweetheart?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I just need to get out of the house," I replied.

"Well why don't I come with you?" He suggested.

"No," I simply stated before walking out of the house.

Truthfully, I didn't know where I was going.

My first thought was to go to the park and hope I would bump into my dealer, but then I didn't know if I would be able to go back.

After Travis and auntie Andy found me on the verge of death there, I haven't gone back.

Until now, I had to. I had to try and get ahold of something to at least give me some relief.

I kept walking and soon found him.

"Y/N! Haven't seen you in awhile, what can I do for you?" He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, "whatever you've got."

"Ok here ya go," he said handing me a baggie, "but it'll cost ya."

"Oh shit, I haven't got any money on me at the moment."

"That's alright darling, you don't need to pay with money," he said with a terrifying smirk on his face.

"You know I gotta go," I said before bolting off.

"Oi come back here."

I sprinted out of the park and up the road when I suddenly bumped into somebody.

"Ohh, I'm so so sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed, with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, don't worry honey. You're okay," she said.

I looked up and recognised them from somewhere.

Suddenly, I heard my dealer yell my name.

"Y/N there you are, come on," he said whilst trying to grab my arm.

"She's not going anywhere with you, we were actually just leaving anyway," the kind stranger spoke up.

He soon walked away and the person spoke again.

"Y/N is that you honey?"

Author's note:
Thanks you for reading hope you enjoyed! 💕

And we get 1989 (TV) soooon!! I'm well excited.

Any suggestions/requests are much appreciated