9

The sunlight flooded through the window as Yibo stumbled out of bed with a throbbing headache.

Finally, you're awake, stand up! I made you hangover soup.

Yibo hissed sharply, Lu Jie, how did I get home?

I'll tell you all about it. Now drink this soup.

Yuan, Song and Zuocheng knocked and came in. Yibo, I never thought you would cause such trouble last night! Are you feeling well?

My head hurts. What happened last night?

Yibo's eyes widen in surprise and displeasure as they recount the events of the previous night. What? Yibo stammered and continued, "I need to visit Zhan ge."

He ran straight to Zhan's house. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Xiao. Please call me Aunt." Okay Aunty, is Zhan ge around? He went to see Mr. Bin. Okay Aunty, thanks, "Yibo said and left.

Zhan was on his way to see Mr. Bin. As he was about to open the door, he heard Meng Ziyi and Yu Bin talking.

I'll teach that jerk a lesson. Ziyi hissed in anger.

Do nothing to hurt him. You know I love him, Ziyi.

Well, you're not doing anything to keep him away from Zhan.

He hasn't talked to Zhan in over 7 months. It must be the alcohol, but who could have done it? Zhan didn't do it. Yu Bin said.

I'm sure it must be Li Bowen. Ziyi said,

how are you so sure Ziyi, Yubin asked

Are you blind? Don't you see the way he looks at me? The bastard loves me, I'm sure of it.

Please send Yibo a message to meet you at the Beijing hotel with Zhan's clone phone, and delete it as soon as possible. If he won't leave Zhan alone in peace, I'll make him leave.

Peng has the same address; tell him to do whatever he wants with that jerk. Ziyi hissed.

Can't we do something else to him? Yubin asked.

All you need to do is make him fall in love with you and marry him, and Dad's plan will work.

Zhan immediately texted Zuocheng to go to the Beijing hotel that they had set Yibo up at.

When Yibo was on his way home from Zhan's place, he got a text from Zhan ge, "I'm at the Beijing hotel, we need to talk about last night."

He slid his phone back into his pocket and dashed to catch a cab, not realising his phone was ringing!

Zuocheng grabbed his car key and dashed out of the house!

Zhan, on the other side, took a deep breath and knocked on the door; Yu Bin went to open it and was astounded to see Zhan.

Oh, Zhan, when did you arrive? Yubin inquired.

Just now, Zhan replied calmly, your father called to see me.

Oh, okay come in, Yubin replied nervously, and Zhan walked in emotionless, don't worry guys, I heard nothing, but what is your father planning he wants Ziyi to marry me and you to marry Yibo. I need to find out as soon as possible.

Yibo arrived at the hotel. Good afternoon, my name is Wang Yibo, I'm here to see Xiao Zhan.

Oh, Mr. Wang, you're welcome; he's in room 109. And Yibo walked excitedly to the lift.

He hesitated in front of room 109 because of the previous night's embarrassment, then knocked on the door and entered, seeing a note by the bedside table "make yourself comfortable. I want to take a long, hot shower." Yibo simply smiled and poured himself a glass of fresh orange juice on the table next to the dressing mirror.

Mr. Bin walked in, disappointed by what Yibo had done to his daughter.

I'm so sorry, Mr. Bin. I promise it will never happen again, Zhan said.

You still don't get me, do you? If you want to keep your little lover alive, stay away from him, or I will kill anyone who makes my daughter unhappy.

So this is it, Mr Bin. Why are you so desperate? You're hiding something, Zhan thought. You have my word on it, sir, I'll stay away from him.

Have a wonderful day, Zhan!! Mr Bin said as he walked away.

"I'm here for Wang Yibo," Zuocheng said to the receptionist, "in room 109," she replied.

Peng emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. Yibo was sleeping soundly, his upper body bare. He sat on the bed's edge, rubbing Yibo's face. He was a sleeping beauty, with plum lips. Zuocheng kicked the door open, took three long strides, and punched him in the face just as he was about to kiss Yibo. Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend he yelled, repeatedly punching his face until his mouth bled and his eyes swollen and red. I'll kill you the next time I see you near him. He grabbed Yibo like a baby and left the room.

When he didn't hear from Zuocheng, Zhan became concerned. He was about to call him when his phone rang. "Hello Cheng, did you get him?" "Yes, he was drugged. He's sleeping."

"Oh thank God, Zhan sighed"

"I'll drop him home and see you later." He hung up the phone.

He dropped Yibo off at home and went straight to Zhan. When Zhan explained everything to him, he was beyond shocked! We have to be careful because this is getting serious.

I know I'll be careful, but I'll need to talk to Yibo's brother. Zhan said.

You can't be seen with him. Leave all that to me. Cheng exclaimed, "and went home!!!"

Peng called Ziyi and told her never to contact him again. Yibo's boyfriend beat me and almost removed my teeth, but Zhan was with Dad when Yibo got to the hotel. Could he have moved on and seen someone else? That's a good thing for me because Yu Bin needs to act fast!!

Sorry about the misunderstanding, she said and ended the call.