Apples (Little Jongho)

Little: Jongho

Caregivers: Ateez

Wooyoung POV

We had just gotten home from filming for our most recent music video when Jongho felt comfortable enough to slip.

It was the first time he had been able to in a few days, since we were so busy with the new album.

"Woo! 'atch toons wit me!"

I sat with him in our shared bedroom, along with Yunho, and we watched cartoons. He snuggled into me and I gave him the pacifier that Yunho always kept handy.

"Hey Woo, I'm going to get him a snack.", Yunho said.

"Okay."

Jongho clapped at the cartoon on TV when the dog won her race.

Hongjoong came in and joined us when Yunho came back with a plate of sliced apples.

"Apple!", Jongho said, taking his pacifier out.

Yunho and Hongjoong both helped to feed him apples as I changed the episode of the cartoon. It was almost nap time, so I fixed his bed and put his favorite stuffie up there.

I sat back down and watched more cartoons with Jongho. He even tried to give me a few apple slices, which I gladly took.

-----------------------------------

Yunho POV

The other member had already gone to bed for an afternoon nap.

It was currently myself, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, and baby Jongho watching Go Dog, Go on Netflix.

"Go Tag!", Jongho yelled.

We spent the next thirty minutes watching TV before Jongho yawned and cuddled into Wooyoung.

"Woo, I tired. Wan sleep."

Wooyoung motioned for me to turn off the TV, and Hongjoong and I carefully got up as he led Jongho to his bed.

I waved a goodbye to Jongho and he sleepily waved back.

"When you get up we can go for ice cream baby!", Hongjoong yelled.

I pulled him from the room after the glare we got from Wooyoung.