Area 51 (Little Wooyoung)

Little: Wooyoung (Age: 5)

Caregivers: Seonghwa and San

San POV

I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life. To my surprise, I wasn't the only one involved.

You see, we recently went to Nevada as part of our tour, and you bet your ass I planned on seeing Area 51. Much to the displeasure of my members of course.

The only person who agreed to go with me was Seonghwa, seeing as if they tried to shoot us he said he would use his charm to convince them not to.

It was early in the morning and the members had already eaten breakfast. Wooyoung was little, which was going to make mine and Seonghwa's escape plan a little difficult.

"Papa why?", he asked.

"Because...", I whispered, "I want to see some aliens."

Little Woo got an excited look on his face, and I realized the mistake I made.

"Papa I want to see aliens! Pleaseeeeee?"

Seonghwa had the "what did you just say to him" look when he heard Woo ask about the aliens. I wanted to tell him no, but the look on his face was too adorable to decline.

"Okay. But you have to stay with me and Oppa okay?"

"Okay...let's go! I want to see the alien!"

Seonghwa reluctantly allowed me to take Wooyoung with us, and we left the house.

Now this is where the fun kicks in. We had to drive all the way there, and the drive was full of strategic planning. I decided that since Seonghwa is very good looking; not as good as me though; that I would send him in as a decoy to distract the guards.

"Where were you when the Americans tried to invade Area 51 a few years ago?"

"Luckily, in Korea. Even though they would have made a good distraction."

"Papa, can I help?", Woo asked.

"Of course. When I give the signal, you throw your stuffed animal at the gate, it'll cause the guards to go pick it up, distracting whoever isn't mesmerized by Seonghwa's beauty."

I watched him visibly cringe at my statement. I texted Hongjoong to take care of Shiber just incase things went south. Understandably, he was very concerned.

It took us well over an hour to get to our drop off location. Woo was the first to exit the car.

"It's hot out here Papa."

"I know. But we have to walk from here. A car would be too loud."

"Can I get a piggyback ride? Pleaseeeee."

I looked at Seonghwa. He looked back at me. Neither of us wanted to do it. But Woo was entirely too cute to tell him no.

Seonghwa picked him up on his back and carried him forwards. We walked for a good twenty minutes before seeing a gate.

"Oppa, is that where the aliens are?"

"Yes baby.", Seonghwa replied, "San look, you're finally home."

"Haha funny man."

As we walked closer, a guard came up to us.

"Hey! Who are you?"

"We're here to bring alien home!", Woo yelled, in surprisingly good English.

Remembering how Seonghwa just called me an alien earlier, I was concerned as to what was about to happen.

"You can't enter this area.", the guard said.

Our plan immediately went out the window when I saw the rifle in his hand.

"Excuse me sir.", Woo said, getting down from Seonghwa, "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Have you ever heard of Ateez?"

The man looked confused.

"Those Korean boys? My daughter loves them. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm Wooyoung, this is Pa-...I mean, San, and the tall one is Seonghwa."

"We're members of that group.", I added.

The man smiled.

"Well nice to meet you. I'll do you a favor. If you let me take some photos, I'll let you take a sneak peek inside."

We all agreed and took about 20 selfies with the man. Thanks to Wooyoung, we got a first class tour of the outdoors area in Area 51.

We did have to take a vow of secrecy and sign 5 different documents swearing we would never tell anyone what was inside, but that's irrelevant.

The important thing is, we got to see aliens! Oh, and a portal to another dimension bit that's for another time. Literally.