McDonalds Menu (Little Yunho)

(Sorry for the late upload-)

Little: Yunho

Caregivers: Seonghwa and San

Seonghwa POV

I'm hungry.

That's all I was thinking as I was walking along the sidewalk with San and our little, Yunho.

We wanted to spend the day together, out on the town. This morning we stopped by a shopping center with dozens of stores lining the streets. We bought clothes, shoes, hair products for Yeosang, and a new jacket for Mingi.

Yunho tugged on my arm.

"Papa, can we get McDonalds?"

I looked over at San, who was making puppy eyes at me.

"Sure baby. Let's find the nearest one."

He gave San a high five and held my left hand as we went around a corner. Just to our luck, we spotted the sign for the restaurant right down the road.

"Papa I want apple juice."

"Does McDonald's have apple juice?"

"I don't know...do they appa?", Yunho asked San.

"I believe so. Last time Mingi got a happy meal, he had apple juice."

We continued the walk down the street. Yunho was practically skipping the closer we got to the restaurant.

When we reached the place, San opened the door so we could walk in.

The smell of fries was potent in the air. Yunho pulled me to the counter.

"Alright what do you want baby?"

"Umm, chicken nuggets. And...fries. And...apple juice. And...a toy. And...an ice cream."

"You're so cute. San, what do you want?"

"Hamburger and fries, I'll take some ice cream too. Ooo, with that spicy sauce for the fries."

"And for me it'll be the same as the last one.", I said, taking out my wallet.

I paid for the food and directed Yunho and San to sit. They gave the the apple juice for Yunho and I brought it to him. He happily took it from me and opened it.

San was laughing as the little struggled to put the straw in the little carton. I went to the drink machine to get drinks for San and I. We both got a Sprite and I may have taken extra straws. Yunho likes to make straw hats...literally. When he told me he made a straw hat, I was expecting to see an actual one, not made of store bought straws.

"Hey baby, how's your juice?", I asked sitting down.

"Delicious!", he replied.

"Can I taste some?", San asked.

"No appa, this my juice! No share."

San pretended to pout, making a sad face towards the little. Yunho didn't give in however. He had been waiting for this apple juice for the past fifteen minutes and he was not sharing at all.

A few minutes later the food was ready. San went to the counter to get the order and joined us back at the table.

Yunho dug into his chicken nuggets. He dipped them in sauce and ate them one by one. Everytime he ate one he would clap, saying they were so good.

San and I were sharing sauce for our fries, despite having more than one container. Together the three of us spent an hour inside the McDonald's, enjoying our food and talking about random stuff.

When it was time to go, I had to put Yunho on my back, because he had gotten sleepy.

We left the restaurant and decided to head home.

"Papa?"

"Hm?"

"Can we come back tomorrow?"

"Yes, actually, let's invite the members. We had so much fun today, I want to do it again."

Yunho gave me a cheek kiss and put his head on top of mine. San was holding my hand as we made our way home.

I'd like to do this everyday. It's peaceful. Well, as peaceful as it can be with the giant baby on my back.