Nintendo (Little Seonghwa)

(I attempted to make Ateez in Mii form. I also made SKZ and TXT. Once again, I was bored.)

Little: Seonghwa (Age: 6)

Caregivers: Yeosang and Mingi

Yeosang POV

We had a late schedule this afternoon, so everyone decided to spend the morning in bed, enjoying the extra sleep.

I was laying in my bed, watching kdramas when I heard a yell.

"DADDY!"

Uh oh. Seonghwa is awake.

I got out of the bed and basically ran to his room that he shared with Hongjoong.

"I'm here baby! What happened?"

"Daddy!", the little excitedly yelled, "Joongie dared me to do a back flip and I did it!"

I looked over at the broken lamp on the floor. I then looked at Hongjoong, who was laughing to himself.

"Good job baby. How about we go see Papa while Joongie cleans this mess on the floor."

I led Seonghwa from the room as Hongjoong reluctantly cleaned up the broken lamp.

Together we walked to Mingi's room that he shared with Jongho.

Mingi was sitting on the ground in front of his bed, playing games on his TV.

"Papa!", Seonghwa yelled.

"Hi baby!", Mingi paused his game and got up.

"Papa I did a back flip! Tell him Daddy!"

As I sat down, I told Mingi about the broken lamp. Seonghwa sat next to where Mingi was. Mingi started the game again. He was playing something called Kitten Squad on his Nintendo Switch.

"Can I play Papa?"

"Do you know how?", Mingi asked.

"Yeah! I play games all the time! Uncle Jongho let me play GTA on his PlayStation."

Mingi and I looked at each other, taking mental note to talk to Jongho about letting a little play Grand Theft Auto.

"Okay, try it out baby."

Mingi handed him the controller. To our surprise, little Seonghwa was very good at it. He was moving through the sections quickly and finished his first quest in half the time it took Mingi.

"Wow! Good job baby!", Mingi said.

"Thank you!"

I sat on the other side of Seonghwa and watched him play. Mingi remembered that there was a multi-player option, and let me join them in the game.

Together, the three of us spent our morning playing Kitten Squad, and being led by our resident little.