know you better

Kailana(P.O.V.) I sat up and looked at my phone and saw 1 missed call from kaimari and called him back it rang twice before he answered

"Hey Goldie locks" he said chuckling making me smack my lips.

"Wassham" I said getting out of my bed and walking to the front living room to get a water bottle out of the fridge I shuffled back to my room and sat on my bed criss cross applesauce.

"How you been nigga, its only been a month and I miss coming home to see ya'll and seeing yo ole ugly ass on the couch doing homework" he said with a chuckle.

"I've been good its different from highschool most definitely but its actually pretty cool , my room mate and I have gotten pretty close and we have a guy best friend and his name is Jamal its pretty cool" I said

"Really, is that so? That's good sis.....I uh got some new though" he said making me raise my eye brow.

"Spill it"

"Soo uh, I got um, I got shalise pregnant" he said making me choke on my water and almost dramatically spit it out.

"You got that hoe pregnant" I said in shock

"Aye chill with all that, she's really not a hoe, I don't know why y'all don't like her" he said in her defense making me roll my eyes.

I huffed before responding "What did momma and daddy say?" I asked

"You know ma smacked fire in my soul, but she then gave us a big as speech and conragulated us" he said.

"Well all I can say is congrats, but u gotta go I love you Mari" I said.

"Love you to nig nog, I'll text you later oh and mama said you need to call her soon, bye" he said hanging up, I smiled and stood up.

"Who was that?" Snuggs asked.

"My oldest brother kaimari" i said.

Today is the first day of the one month project and Derion and I were meeting up at the local coffee shop on the campus.

"Are you ready for your date" snuggs said raising an eyebrow.

"Its definitely not a date, far from it, we're just doing homework" I said laughing. I walked to my drewer and grabbed ripped blue jeans and a white sweater I took a quick shower and slipped on my clothes and grabbed my tan short ugga slipping them on and walking to the bathroom and brushed my hair out.

"You look cute, what you teynna be cute for". Snuggs said laughing.

"Ain't nobody trynna be cute for derion I look simple" I said rolling my eyes grabbing my purse and my phone.

"Mmm have fun boo" she said while I walked out.

"I won't!" I shouted out laughing closing it behind me.

I decided on taking the stairs and walked down to the front and walked to the coffee shop on campus called half full half empty.

I sat and waited at the coffee shop.

"Where the hell-" I began to say before derion came in.

"Sorry im late" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, why?" I said annoyance filled my voice.

"I'd rather not say" he said chuckling.

"Okay so where do we start" I said Changing the subject.

"Um so what do you want to know about me" he asked.

"Let's start off with a little about your childhood" I said.