Here we go again.

Darion(P.O.V) "alright I'll probably be back in like an hour bro" I said to Shawn while grabbing my basket of clothes and walking out to the hallway, its been going on two weeks here at SU and now that I'm somewhat chillen with Kailana shits been coo, I was going to the dormitory laundry room to wash my clothes I wore from this week.
I enterd the laundry room and started throwing clothes in the wash, I looked around to put some soap in and realized I left my shit upstairs, I seen a girl in some short ass shorts that said SU on the back and a white sweatshirt so I walked over.

"Aye excuse me, I'm really sorry to bother but would you um mind if I borrowed some soap I left my detergent in my dorm." I said licking my lips, the girl looked at me like she was in a trance and blushed then flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder

"Um yeah, sure go right ahead I'm britana" she said smiling. I looked her up and down and smiled biting my lip, I mean I'm sorry but I'm a flirt can't help myself.

"Alright, cool thank you ma" I said, she smirked and handed me the soap and I walked over and entered the stuff in the washer machine I was using and started the wash and sat down in one the seats, that girl britana sat across the room we kept making eye contact and smiling but finally I got bored and wanted to spit game.

"Aye can you come over here" I said looking at her, she pointed towards herself and I nodded chickling, she hesitantly got up and walked over sitting in seat next to me.

"Yes?" She asked trying not to smile.

"Oh my bad I don't think I introduced myself I'm darion" I said

"That's a cute name.... I feel like I know you from somewhere" she said making a cute face expression.

"Um aren't you room mates with kailana?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh that's probably why I'm across the hall" I said smiling.

"Ohhh that's why, well if I knew I was across the hall from someone cute like you I wouldn't be looking raggedy some days" she blushed flipping her hair, oh yeah this one is a quick nut.

"Your far from looking raggedy" I said biting my lip looking her up and down

"Are you single?" She asked

"Yeah, are you?" I asked, she nodded

"That's wassup so can I get your number then?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah" she said, we swapped phones putting each others numbers in.

"I do gotta ask one question though" I said smirking

"Mmm and what's that?"

"You a freak?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"Only for certain people" she said standing up and walking towards her washer and transferred her clothes to the dryer, I stood up walking towards her.

Now sometimes I don't come on this strongly towards a girl in a short period of time but I was horny and her in her little shorts wasn't helping soooo I'm finnuh get a quick lil nut in.

"Would you be for me?" I said standing close to her and biting my lip, she bit her lip and nodded putting her arms around my neck, oh shit shawty was with the program.

"I don't usually do this" she whispered

"Me neither" I licked my lips and leaned down kissing her

"The closet in the back" she said in between kisses, I picked her up and walked towards the back to the closet and went in closing the door behind us.

Kailan's (P.O.V.) I grabbed my basket of dirty clothes from the week and strolled down the hall to the elevator, I needed to go to the laundry room in our dormitory building. I made it there and started loading clothes in the washing machine, I looked around me and I swear I heard moaning but I was he only one in here so I'm trippen I poured the soap in the soap part and started and sat down but noticed two basket clothes across the room like wtf.

"Oh shit right thereeee" I heard a girl shout out, I rolled my eyes oh hell no.

"Fuck yes fuckkk me" I heard the girl moan again, I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"What the fuck" I said to myself standing up, I will bust these people out like this couple couldn't just wait to go back to one of their rooms why in the laundry room. I followed the sound of clapping
"Damn" I heard a boy grunt, it sounded like it came from the closet i walked to the closet and opend it shocked at what I saw it was my roomate britana and derion.

"Oh shit" derion said pulling out of britana and pulling his sweat pants up and britana pulled up her shorts while I looked at them in disgust.

"Would you quite staring" britana said rolling her eyes and walking out the closet.

"Bitch don't get mad at me cause you were caught being nasty" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well nobody told you to open the fucking closet" she said grabbing her stuff and storming out.

"I didn't know you dated my roommate" I said walking back to my seat.

"We don't date" darion said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh so this whole time I was right about you, you made me feel guilty for treating you rudly and saying your a player WHICH you are" I said laughing

"Man look it was like- GCO

"Save it for one of your hoes" I said grabbing my still wet clothes out of the wash, I'm disgusted I'll come down later today when the asshole isn't here and wash my clothes