stressed

Kailana(P.O.V) I was on the phone with my dad waiting for him to 3 way his lawyer, we wanted to see what was going on with Johnathan and why was he back.

"Hell Ezra its been a while" the man said.

"Hey Greg, we're on 3 way with my daughter kailana you remember her right?" My dad chuckled.

"Yes, I was at her graduation party back in June how is SU treating you". Greg asked.

"Oh its been great um but an incident happened and that's kinda why we're talking to you today" I said.

"What's uh what's been going on?"  Greg asked.

"Well remember in July we filled that restraining order on Mr. Morehouse"  my dad said.

"Ah yes Johnathan for the physical abuse and attempted murder"  Greg said

"Well since his parents helped kailana with college payments we decided not to press charges but file this order we also made a legal agreement that for 5 years he will not be in the state of Washington and will not be around kailana" my dad said.

"Yes". Greg said.

"He's uh he's back and he's been watching me and my boyfriend" I said.

"Are you serious, when was this" Greg said.

"Yes and well two days ago i was at the morano hotel in Tacoma for my boyfriend derion Perez's basketball tournament and on the last night I ran into him on my way back to my room and he basically told me he was watching me and it wasnt going to be the last time I seen him so I called my dad and now we're speaking to you" I said.