Hell no

Kailana (P.O.V) I looked at my outfit In the mirror I had on a long sleeve turtle necked white body con dress that went right below my knee I slipped on my pointed short black heel boots my hair was up in a bun, derion was taking me on a date.

I walked out my room and into Carly's & Moe's. " hey moe can I use some Versace perfume?" I asked standing in the door way.

"well damn boo looking bad as hell" she said smirking.

"oh don't flatter me" I said batting my eyes.

"but yes you can" she said handing me the bottle I quickly sprayed my exposed skin and outfit and handed her the perfume back.

"what you finnuh go do?" she asked sitting back on her bed.

"derion is taking me out to eat" I said smiling.

"oh shooky shooky" she said making me laugh.

"oh goodness moe" I waved at her.

"shit at least you got someone to dress up for" she frowned.

"your single?" I asked, I swear she had a boyfriend

"yeah I haven't had a boo since June we broke up right before our highschool graduation" she sighed.

"I think I know someone who you would be cute with" I smirked.

"bitch where" she said smiling.

"his name is Jamal, actually he plays basketball here" I said.

"Jamal garden?" she raised her eyebrows, I laughed and nodded.

"wait don't tell me you don't like him" I said.

"no I think he is so fine, Jamal would not go for me though he's probably not even into chocolate girls" she frowned.

"bitch your skin color is bomb chocolate girls are fine as hell he loves chocolate girls that nigga's screen saver is Gabrielle Union" I said.

"you really think he'll talk to me?" she asked biting her bottom lip.

"hell yeah" I said, we heard the door knock and moneè got up to get it.

"your princess awaits" she said walking into the room with derion trailing behind her he had on a white sweater and black jeans with black timbs looking fine as ever.

"Wow you look..." he said looking me up in down.

"What you don't like this dress?" I said looking down at my attire.

"Baby you look beautiful" he said grabbing my hand I instantly blushed.

"awee y'all to cute let me take a picture" moneè said running to her room grabbing her phone.

she came out and told us to pose, derion grabbed on to my waist and I had my hand on his chest "okay, Kim & kanye" she said making us laugh.

"send that to me" I said grabbing my purse.

"will do, be safe kids" she said while we walked out.

"where are we going babe" I asked as we walked to the elevator.

"its a surprise stop asking" derion laughed.

"ugh I hate surprises" I said frowning.

"well you gon like em today" he said making me chuckle.

we got on the elevated and he kept looking me up and down making me laugh.

"Can you find some business" I said laughing.