finally

Kailana(P.O.V) I was finally done with my classes for the day and I was on my way back to the dorm I opened the door and seen Kennedy snuggled up with Shawn.

"Hey mike Tyson" Shawn said when I came in the door I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys" I huffed, I took the stairs today because well I don't know why but that was stupid of me cause my legs feel broke and I'm out of shape.

"Aye I didn't mean to bust in on you and derion today I didn't know y'all were chillin" Shawn said.

"Hold up, what where y'all doing?" Snuggs asked with a smirk.

"Nothing we were talking and um it was nothing but its ok Shawn" I said laughing.

I walked to my room kicking off my boots and taking of my clothes. I grabbed my Nike leggings and my matching sweatshirt and socks, sitting the clothes on the bed I slipped on my robe and went to the shower. Once out the shower I dressed myself and went back into my room.

I heard a knock at the door and told whomever to come in. "Kai?" I heard derions voice and I instantly turned around blushing.

"Hey" I awkwardly said and sat on my desk.

"Hi.... Um can I tell you something like please just listen and not really say anything till I'm done" he said looking down at me.

"Mhm" I said nodding and tucked my lips.

"Kailana this might sound crazy but the day I met you I couldn't get you off my mind and to be honest at first it was weird I never felt that way about a girl. I've had girls on my mind for other reasons but not on my mind like that, but you were on my mind and even you sitting right in front of me your on my mind. Kailana you make me get dumb around you and clumsy I'm usually at a lost of words when I see you, but I feel different when I'm with you I just want to see you smile and be happy. Now I'm not gonna lie and say im not a player but kailana for you I wouldn't be and I know we've only known eacother for so long but I want to be with you and nobody but you, the other girls at this campus cannot compare to you at all your just so stunning and smart and captivating its crazy and I couldn't see myself talking to or being with anyone but you and I'm just asking for a chance to be get to know you better so later on I can get to be with you." He said walking to me and placing his hand on my hips. I looked down and blushed but instantly a rush of rage came through me.

"Get off of me derion" I said removing his hand, the hopefull look in his eyes disappeared and looked sad.

"Kailana, what can I do I mean what about me do you not like?" He asked.

"I just derion I don't know I can't, we can't" I said looking down.

"Why though kai, cause I know damn well earlier today both of us felt those feelings" he said walking towards me.

"It won't work derion, what if one day those feelings vanish and shit chsnges?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Kai...?" Derion asked walking towards me and lifting my face by placing his pointer finger on my chin making me look at him. "Who hurt you?" He said studying my face.

"Can we please not" I said trying to move.

"I won't kai, I won't put you through that, I swear I won't " he said sternly looking into my eyes I looked for a sign of him lying but I don't think he was.

"How do I kn-gco derion brought my face to his and kissed me, making me wrap my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arm around my waist deepining the kiss.

He pulled away leaving me in awe and got off of my tippy toes and removed my arms from his neck but he kept his arms around my waist.

"Please give me a chance kai" he said looking down at me making me smile.