Real

In mm (in order): Johnathon, Mya, & dre.

Kailana(P.O.V) I just came back from derions last tournament game, unfortunately they didn't rank high enough and wouldn't be making it to the NCAA championship, I tried talking to him but he wouldn't talk so I told him I would give him some time alone and went back to my room.

"Man this shit is taking a toll on me they were so close" moe said.

"Yeah, they we all so heartbroken and Shawn had tears in his eyes" I said slipping my boots off.

"Awe I'm gonna go check on my baby" Kennedy said slipping her shoes back on.

"Oh I'm coming I need to see if Jamal is ok" moe said hopping up walking out the door behind Kennedy.

"Kai I hate to leave you alone but dre just asked me out to eat so catch ya on the flipside boo" she said walking out the bathroom she had changed into a crop turtle neck and white jeans and heels.

"Okay bitch work them skinny jeans to tight" I said

"They make my booty look good leave me alone" she chuckled walking out.

I sighed and laid back on my bed I haven't really had a moment alone like this since I started the year in august. I got hungry and decided to get Chinese I seen a takeout place across the street of the hotel, I got up slipping of my jeans and my shirt and put on a black pullover from pink and matching leggings, derion got them for me I threw on my black infareds and put my hair in a bun grabbing my wallet.

I walked down the hall and seen someone standing at the elevator they looked over at me and walked away, that was weird.

"Hi can I get chicken teriyaki and some fried rice please" I asked the lady.

"Would you like something to drink" she asked.

"A large Dr.pepper will be fine"

"12.75" I handed her my card paying for my food and walked back across the street, I got off the elevator and walked back to my room bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't pay-" I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked up and seen Johnathan my ex from highschool.

Flashback.

"Why the hell were you talking to that nigga kailana" Johnathan yelled at me making me flinch.

"He was my friend from elementary school he just recognized me and asked how I was doing he didn't want anything with me baby I swear" I said.

"What the fuck did I say about you talking to guys, you are mine kailana mine forever" he said hitting me.

Flashback over.

"Kailana hey, what are you doing here" he said putting his hand on my arm.